Saturday, July 18, 2015

Walk The Moon (5)|July 20th, 2015

Hey Family and welcome back to the one and only and annoying Hits 1 Weekend Crapdown! Yep, I actually just did that! This week was a major success/letdown high has to be the weirdest mix of two things ever (Success/Letdown). Without Further ado lets get to the songs falling down to ground and dropping out. Here are the exits!

•NONE!!!! (Hahahahaha gotteeeeemmmmmm!!!!)

Last weeks #1 Song: Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance [5 weeks @ #1]



The countdown.


#45. Taylor Swift - Blank Space (#42) {6 Weeks @ #1}
#44. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi - I Need Your Love (#45)
#43. Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband (#37)
#42. Katy Tiz - Whistle [While You Work It] (#43)
#41. Nick Jonas - Chains (#44)
#40. Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun (#41)
#39. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (#23)
#38. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk! (#36)
#37. Echosmith - Bright (#40)
#36. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (#34)
#35. Fall Out Boy - Centuries (#31)
#34. Taylor Swift - Style (#17)
#33. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#33)
#32. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It (#28)
#31. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye (#27)
#30. Nicki Minaj - The Night Is Still Young (#22)
#29. Nick Jonas - Jealous (#32)
#28. Maroon 5 - Sugar (#29)
#27. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#20)
#26. The Heydaze - Dumb (#25)
#25. Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (#26)
#24. The Mowgli's - I'm Good (#35)
#23. Major Lazer Feat DJ Snake/MØ - Lean On (#24)
#22. Bea Miller - Fire N Gold (#21)
#21. Sam Hunt - Take Your Time (#15)
#20. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (#16)
#19. American Authors - Go Big or Go Home (#38)
#18. Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer (#19)
#17. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give (#13)
#16. Selena Gomez - Good for You (#30)
#15. twenty one pilots - Tear in My Heart (#18)
#14. DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (#39)
#13. One Direction - Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#12)
#12. OMI/Felix Jaehn - Cheerleader (#14)
#11. Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt… (#10)
#10. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha/Afrojack - Hey Mama (#9)
#9. Rachel Platten - Fight Song (#5)
#8. Tove Lo - Talking Body (#11)
#7. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (#8)
#6. Jason Derulo - Want to Want Me (#6)
#5. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#3)
#4. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#3)p
#3. Andy Grammer - Honey I'm Good (#7)
#2. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (#2) {1 Week @ #1}
#1. Walk The Moon - Shut Up and Dance (#1) {5 time #1}


BiggestJUMP!!! Of The Week: DJ Snake Feat AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (+25)

Biggest DROP!!! Of The Week: Taylor Swift- Style (-17)

Last years #1 Song this week: OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (I called this one!!!!!)

Hitbound
• Here is the full hitbound list!

1. Zedd/Jon Bellion- Beautiful Now
2. 5Sos- She's Kinda Hot (Debut)
3. Icona Pop- Emergency
4. Tori Kelly- Should've Been Us
5. Becky G- Lovin' So Hard
6. Deorro/Chris Brown- Five More Hours
7. Shawn Mendes- Stitches
8. MKTO- Bad Girls
9. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish
10. Sam Smith- Like I Can
11. Daya- Hide Away
12. Kaya Stewart- In Love With A Boy
13. Los 5- Mañana
14. Adam Lambert- Ghost Town
15. Just Seconds Apart- Unbelievable

Shut Up And Blurb With Me
• From now on guys at the beggining of blurbs I'm going to put a grade for that week on the countdown in my opinion! This week gets a B!

~ It looks like Bad Blood is Taylor's last chance at #1 from 1989! This is nice that this album is starting to not get as much airplay! What I mean is it isn't exactly getting as much respect as September 2014 through December 2014 gave it.


~ YESSSSS! yesssss! YESSSS! yesssss! Notice a pattern :D Tear In My Heart is in the top 15! We should throw a party! Everyone vote for this song next week and request it! #Top10HereWeCome

~ Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt is literally having the weirdest tenure ever to exist in countdown history! How long has this song been in the 8-12 area now! 7 weeks?

~ Lance's Bold Prediction: Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman will peak at #2 next week! (ps. That prediction sucked so much!) :)

~ If Honey I'm Good hits #1 I will literally punch a wall and put it on video! Please don't vote for this song! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

~ The weirdest thing happened this week: I started enjoying Shut Up And Dance again.

~ Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me seems to be most Wutchuwanted a lot yet it never jumps past #5...


~ TBT SONG Of The Week: Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran- Everything Has Changed

~ #1 Hits 1 Reccomendation: X Ambassadors- Renegades

~ I'm going to the Braves game tonight so i'll make this short! I love u Fam and as always....

~ God 1st, God Bless

- L A N C Y! (l O V E U F A M!)

21 comments:

  1. Guys I'm so sorry for the terrible quality post! I will change the font and size of it after I get back from they game and I will also add hit kind blurbs later tomorrow or something! Thanks guys! Love u guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to the Yankees 2day they lost 4-3 :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! That sucks tho. The Braves lost to ;)

      Delete
  3. Two things:

    1. Does pink mean it's the best song on the countdown? ‘Cause if so...... :)

    2. I was listening to Prince Royce ft. Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull – Back It Up on Venus and it said #YouTube15 w/ Jenna Marbles. On Venus. :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Hey Mama is my favorite :)

      Also, Venus is trippin thooo

      Delete
  4. Guys I'm gonna have to take this post down an tweak it a bit tomorrow morning so bare with me! Thanks!!! It'll be good tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay guys it's back! I know some of the fonts are small again for some reason but it's better than it was last night, trust me! Also, no color code thus week but my favorite song was Hey Mama and least favorite was Honey I'm good! #G1GB

    ReplyDelete
  6. EWWWWWW hey mama is old and definetly agree about honey I'm Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not! And yeah Honey I'm Good is extremely old ;(

      Delete
  7. Everything on my blog is updated

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last week, Lance, I asked you to guess the new #1 on the Pulse Top 15. I gave you the hint that it was "your favoriiiite." You guessed Worth It.
    I hate to break it to you, but that guess was not correct.
    Fifth Harmony - Worth It is probably not even on the Pulse, Lance. You were wrong.
    Or should I say…

    "Nah, nah, Lance, you were wrong…"

    YEP
    IT'S #1 ON DA PULSE
    BRUH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, basically, Thatchos was being sarcastic.
      OOOOHHHHHHHH #goteeeeeeeeemmmmm
      -Remy

      Delete
  9. U didn't know that before? And btw has anyone seen ethan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No... no I haven't

      *Calls Ethan* ETHAN WHERE ARE YOUUUUU

      Delete
    2. Ethan is away at camp.
      -Remy

      Delete
  10. I think cheyenne by jason derulo is a little boring so blue 5.5/10

    ReplyDelete