Saturday, July 4, 2015

Wizzy Wizzy & C.P. (4)| Wknd Countdown: July 4th, 2015

NOW WATCH ME WHIP.....*coughs*. Hey guys and welcome back to another Weekend Countdown post and this week was actually different from our normal weekend countdown ruled by a Taylor Swift at #1.... yes my rant worked (I hope). Now let's get to the 3 songs leaving our lovely yet annoying countdown this week :)

Sam Smith/John Legend- Lay Me Down (#35)

George Ezra- Budapest (#40)

Magic!- No Way No (#41)

Last weeks #1 Song: Walk The Moon- Shut Up & Dance
The countdown:
45. Marlon Roudette- When The Beat Drops Out (#44)
44. Nick Jonas- Chains (#45)
43. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (#34)
42. Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband (#42)
41. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi- I Need Your Love (#14)
40. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#43)
39. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#32)
38. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#39) [6 weeks @ #1]
37. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White- I Don't Like It, I Love It (Debut)
36. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#37) [2 weeks @ #1]
35. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#34) [2 weeks @ #1]
34. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#33)
33. Nicki Minaj- The Night Is Still Young (#26)
32. Maroon 5- Sugar (#29)
31. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#24)
30. Echosmith- Bright (#13) [Wow! This was unexpected.....]
29. Katy Tiz- Whistle (While You Work It) (#18)
28. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#27)
27. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/Mø- Lean On (#30)
26. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#31)
25. Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky's Ghost- Good For You (Debut)
24. The Heydaze- Dumb (Debut)
23. Omi/Felix Jaehn- Cheerleader (#20)
22. Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (#25)
21. Pitbull/Chris Brown- Fun (#28)
20. Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink- Worth It (#22)
19. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#23) [*silence commences*]
18. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#21)
17. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#38)
16. Taylor Swift- Style (#8) [Whew! Now stay out of the top 10!]
15. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time (#11)
14. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#12)
13. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#15)
12. One Direction- Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#16)
11. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#17)
10. Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt... (#10)
9. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha- Hey Mama (#9)
8. Rachel Platten- Fight Song (#19)
7. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#6)
6. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#7)
5. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#4)
4. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#5)
3. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#2) [1 week @ #1]
2. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#1) [2 weeks @ #1]
1. Wizzy Wizzy/C.P.- See You Again (#3) [4th week @ #1]

Biggest DROP of the week: Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi- I Need Your Love (-27)

Biggest JUMP of the week: The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (+21)

The #1 song this time last year: 5 Seconds Of Summer- She Looks So Perfect [4 Weeks @ #1]

New Entrants
~ Flo Rida is back with Robin Thicke & Verdine White for this 
fun Summer hit I Don't Like It, I Love It! I've really been enjoying this song really anywhere I go because it's got a fun vibe that makes you wanna dance with somebody (see what I did?!). Overall I think this song should have a successful countdown life and I rate it a 7.5-10

~  Second we have Selena Gomez along with A$AP Rocky's Ghost and their hit summer jam Good For You! Just Like all of Selena's songs (like literally all of them...) I'm really enjoying this one! I'm going to make sure not to overplay this one though, because as you guys know I have a very short attention span for a overplayed songs, and I guarantee you this song will be crazily overplayed! Rate: 9.5-10


~  The Heydaze are here with what I believe is their first countdown song, Dumb! Just like our previous 2 entrants I am

actually enjoying this song quite a bit! My little brother, Andrew, doesn't like the song much as of now so he was mad
when I told my mom to turn up the radio during it ;)

Hitbound
~ Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer debuted hitbound this week along W/ MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish!

~ As for Cool For The Summer, I'm enjoying it a lot! Demi also hosted the countdown (and hitbound I think?) this week! I have a feeling this song is like Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt and debuts very high next week. Rate: 9.5-10

~ MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish has been on the #Hits&Misses W/ Pete Wentz on numerous occasions when I've happened to hear that show and I have always liked it! I didn't really think it would end up ever debuting here but I do think it has the
potential to do so. Rate: 8.5-10

~ MKTO- Bad Girls is just so good! I can't express how much I love this song when I hear it. Sadly, it's kinda flopped
worldwide though in sales so that sucks. I hope that this song gets a second chance and makes it count..... because that'd make me happy :)))))))))))))

~ Los 5- Mañana is another song I've been enjoying! So Hits 1 that means let this song debut :) thanks...

~ Now for my thoughts in Kaya Stewart- In Love With A Boy. First, why does she keep saying "I'm in love with a boy" in this creepy, obnoxious voice at the beginning? Second, This song is absolutely terrible as of now! Enough said?

This is my blurb song
~ So, Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband will be the next song to be diagnosed with "Lingering On The Countdown" disease. Yes Folks, I have discovered this new disease! It's not to deadly though :)

~ DJ Snake\Alunageorge- You Know You Like It will sadly but at the same time happily be leaving us soon. Let's be honest here, this song was going to get old very quickly. Well, that is to me at least...

~ I heard Blank Space at #4 on the Wutchuwant countdown earlier this week and let me say I'm happy this song didn't jump more than 1 spot, because I feel like it's unfair that this song is still here instead of Shake It Off. Shake It Off is higher on the BT100 and ITunes right now like for real!
#WhyAmITalkingAboutShakeItOffThatSongHasBeenGoneForever

~ The 2 oldest songs on the countdown are Fall Out Boy- Centuries and Nick Jonas- Jealous. Centuries debuted on September 13th, 2014 and Jealous debuted on September 27th, 2014! Jealous is in the top 20 right now! Isn't that a problem? YES FREAKIN HITS 1 ITS A PROBLEM! #ThatElevatedQuickly

~ Jess Glynne takes the "Hits 1 Drop" that other songs like Hozier- Take Me To Church, Nick Jonas- Jealous, Fall Out Boy- Centuries, Nicki Minaj- The Night Is Still Young, and other songs have all taken! #TheHits1DropisExteremlyDumb

~ I think it's a crime, yes a crime, that Jealous is actually in front of Worth It, Cheerleader (THE FRICKIN #1 SONG ON
ITUNES!), Fun, and Lean On! WHAT THE HECK!

~ Here are my first comments on Jealous from when it debuted:"~ Nick Jonas comes in first with Jealous! This is 1 of my favorites of the week so of course I'm gonna be happy! Please stay for a while!?!?". Yes Hits 1, you definitely granted that wish! Thank ya very much....... 

~ "Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good was good two weeks ago Lance. What happened?"~ A Honey I'm Good Lover. I'll tell you what happened son.... THE SONG GOT OLD! "oh um okay Lance"~ The Honey I'm Good Fan

~ 5 Seconds Of Summer- She Looks So Perfect was #1 at this time last year on this countdown. That's a nice little flashback.

~ My favorite song on the countdown at this time last year: Charli XCX- Boom Clap

~ #TBT Song Of The Week: July 6th, Jason Derulo- In My Head

~ Most Missed Song this week: Pitbull/Christina Aguilera- Feel This Moment

~ #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Jason Derulo- Cheyenne

~ Thanks for reading this post guys! We hit 60,000 Pageviews this past week so expect that fun special later this week! If you want to you can ask any question as many times as you want for my weekly (most likely weekly) Q&A Series "AskLance"! The mid year Mania is out so if you want go check it out! I love u Fam so much (I think?!) and I hope you have a wonderful day and Fourth Of July with Fireworks and celebration as I will be at my brothers championship baseball game and then I'll be back tomorrow afternoon sometime! Love y'all and as always...

~ God 1st, God Bless

- Lancy! (love U Fam!) :)

17 comments:

  1. In case you didn't know, Afrojack is still featured in Hey Mama. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH MAN GIVE AFRO SOME LOVE BRUH


      ...oh, sorry. Now where did that come from? >:)

      Also, my reaction to Honey, I'm Good. in orange:



      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4WO0mirjlQ

      Okay, maybe I was half kidding with that. :)

      Delete
    2. That's how I felt when Take Me To Church was in orange.

      Delete
    3. Haha! I'm dead *insert laughing emoj*

      Delete
    4. That's how I felt when you said Wait On Me is old... A MONTH AFTER IT WAS RELEASED >:(

      Delete
    5. Oh I'm sorry Trance but that song seemed to get old to Hits 1 quickly to :)

      Delete
  2. In Hey Mama, I only hear Nicki Minaj's part, Bebe Rexha's part, and David Guetta's part. Afrojack's part is still kinda unclear to me. Can someone explain to me what part(s) in the song is Afrojack's?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's "Be my woman girl and I'll be your man" or something like that ;)

      Delete
    2. Afrojack helped produce the song with Guetta (he's a DJ in case you didn't know....) I'm pretty sure you can Google Search what Afrojack contributes to the song.

      Delete
    3. Yea I knew that :) #LAnceKnowsHisMusicArtistsDontMessWithahim

      Delete
  3. thats how i felt when u said thinking out loud was in orange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lance do u think shoulda been us by tori kelly is better than nobody love I THINK shoulda been us is way better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe ever since Nobody Love left I've starter enjoying it a bit more. That being said I do like Should've Been Us...

      The decision: Should've been us is better

      Delete
  5. Do u like tori kelly-shoulda been us more than nobody love

    ReplyDelete
  6. The highly anticipated Hit 45 Chart IS FINALLY OUT!!!!!!

    Be sure to check that out to find out if David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Afrojack, and Bebe Rexha will hold #1 for a second week in a row and fourth time overall with Hey Mama.

    http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2015/07/hit-45-chart-week-of-july-4-2015.html

    ReplyDelete