Sunday, August 2, 2015

Walk The Moon (6)| August 1st, 2015

No! Please No! It's August 1st guys! I literally start school on Monday!! I updated the sidebars with lots of fun things ;) so check them out! Now you may ask, why such a good mood Lance? Well maybe because this week was so much better than last week and we got rid of some songs the were just filling up the countdown! Here are your exits :)

Nicki Minaj- The Night Is Still Young (#33)

Pitbull/Chris Brown- Fun (#45)

Last weeks #1 Song: Crappy Grammer- Honey I'm Terrible (1)
The countdown...
45. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#44)
44. Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt (#19) [:/]
43. D.Guetta/N.Minaj/B.Rexha/Afrojack- Hey Mama (#22)
42. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#43) [Okay?]
41. One Direction- Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#21)
40. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#42) [LEAVE! Now!]
39. Sam Smith- Like I Can (Debut)
38. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#37)
37. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#36)
36. Los 5- Mañana (Debut)
35. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time (#15)
34. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#39)
33. Maroon 5- Sugar (#40)
32. Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky's Ghost- Good For You (#26)
31. The Mowgil's- I'm Good (#27)
30. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (#20)
29. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#38)
28. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#41) [Hmmm...]
27. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#30)
26. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#24)
25. The Heydaze- Dumb (#28)
24. Tori Kelly- Should've Been Us (#32)
23. American Authors- Go Big Or Go Home (#23)
22. MKTO- Bad Girls (#35)
21. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#9)
20. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White- I Don't Like It, I Love It (#31)
19. 5 Seconds Of Summer- She's Kinda Hot (#17)
18. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#18)
17. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#13)
16. Taylor Swift- Style (#25) [;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(]
15. Major Lazer/Mø/DJ Snake- Lean On (#29) [YES! YES!!!!]
14. Echosmith- Bright (#34) [WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!!!!!]
13. Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer (#12)
12. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#10)
11. Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (#14)
10. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#11) [T10! T10!!!!!]
9. Fifth Harmony- Worth It (#16) [YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!]
8. Andy "Crappy" Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#1)
7. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#4)
6. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#5)
5. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#6) [No way no! YES WAY YES!]
4. Rachel Platton- Fight Song (#7)
3. Omi/Felix Jaehn- Cheerleader (#8)
2. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#3)
1. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#2) [6th week @ #1]


Biggest Jump Of The Week: Echosmith- Bright (+20)

Biggest Drop Of The Week: Maroon 5- The Summer's Gonna Hurt... (-25)

#1 Song this time last year: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy

New entrants
~ Sam Smith has returned... finally! Like I Can is a song that I really don't hate... but at the same time I don't like this song. I absolutely am loving the chorus and the faster pace in a Sam Smith song but the verses, especially the 1st one, absolutely ruined this song! Right now I rate it a 6.5-
10

~ "Let's forget about Mañana, Just forget about Mañana". Preach Los 5, preach. Mañana is a song that I can just play on repeat and I love it every time! Both of our entrants this week did spend at least 1 and a half months on hitbound each I believe so me not being tired of this song yet is surprising. Overall my rating on this one is: 9.5-10

Hitbound Review
•Here are reviews on the new hitbound songs this week!

~ A Great Big World- Hold Each Other debuted Hitbound this week! This is the band (or a person?) that collaborated with Christina Aguliera on the song Say Something! I liked that song for most of it's countdown life but I don't quite have an opinion on this track
yet! Rate: 0-0 (haven't heard enough)

~ Maroon 5 is back on Hitbound with Feelings! One weird thing: is it only me that is obsessed with the way Adam says Feelings in the chorus? Yeah. Okay. Rate: 7.5-10

~ One Direction finally has a really good song released! Drag Me Down is a catchy tune that shouldn't ever get tired (HITS 1!!!)! The song aired a crazy 22 times yesterday alone!!! I'm scared of where this song will debut next week... Top 10? Rate: 8.5-10

~ X Ambassadors- Renegades is on hitbound! You all know I love this song! Rate: 9-10

~ R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away is also on Hitbound and it is also good! Rate: 9-10

#Youtube 15 review
~ Let's get 1 thing out the way: I don't like Jenna Marbles. She's annoying.

~ Pia Mia/Chris Brown/Tyga- Do It Again is super catchy! That's why it's debuting T45 next week.... Hits 1!!!!

~ Robin Shulz/Jasmine Thompson- Sun Goes Down is still trending this week! When will this madness end?!

~ The Score- Oh My Love is pretty catchy! I was listening to it last night with my brother in the car :)

~ I won't review this every week but since I heard it this week I said why not?

Hits & Misses Review
~ Did Fall Out Boy forget to spell or is it just me. Just look at this: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs... Yep that's a song title...

~ this LOLO person is so annoying! That voice kills me (and not in a good way). I heard some of her other songs though and I actually liked some so maybe it's just me.....

~ Max/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish is still on Hits & Misses this week! Can this song please debut our Weekend Countdown soon????!!!!!

~ R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away is also on Hits & Misses.... :)

Shut Up & Blurb
~ I expect a big debut week next week... with that being said here are my "most likely to exit": Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You, Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt, Where Do Broken Hearts Go, The Mowgil's- I'm Good, Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do! #LanceSucksAtPredictions

~ Selena Gomez isn't having much success at all... But it's #8 on ITunes. Interesting... Very interesting. My mom absolutely hated this song. She likes some her others like "I Love You Like A Love Song baby, I-I love you like a Love Song Babyyyyy and I keep hitting reppppppeattttttt" :D

~ here's this weeks grade since I forgot it: A- This week was pretty legit!!! #ThatWasLegitness

~ The Heydaze- Dumb is probably going to reach a new peak next week! This song will probably get popular worldwide, because let's be honest... it has all the credentials of a hit song...

~ American Authors- Go Big Or Go Home is seeming to be a spot holder on this countdown. A countdown filler, but I see this differently. Ever since Vance Joy- Riptide was on this countdown it always seemed like a spot holder until it jumped to #14. This song is in a very similar place so don't just assume this song won't jump past #20 again because It very well may do that next week :)

~ All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give still doesn't get any radio airplay on any other station and isn't on any other countdown nor the ITunes Charts. I don't know but this song is kinda like MKTO- Classic, it wasn't popular until like 6 months into its countdown tenure and then the song exploded and almost lasted a year. One week short that is ;)

~ Finally, Lean On getting some respect! This song is top 10 on ITunes for crying out Loud!! It should be top 10 here to! Make it happen next week Hits 1!!!!!!

~ I actually heard Worth It as #MostWutchuwanted on Hitbound in the car today! #Top5? #Noway? #Yesway

~ I'm so happy about this weeks #1 song! #ShutUpAnd#1 #ThatSucked

~ I will be at school 15 hours from now! Someone please help me!!!! #PLEASEEEEEEE

~ Here are the awards/things of the week:

~ #1 Recommendation Of The Week: Thomas Rhett- Crash & Burn

~ Lance's Bold Prediction For Next Week: Cheerleader is #1

~ #TBT Song Of The Week: Nova Rockefeller- Made In Gold

~ #NumeroUnoPorFavor: Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink's Ghost- Worth It

• Thanks for reading the post Family! I want to give a shoutout to Kobe on his blog he's creating/already had created and YOU BETTER GO CHECK IT OUT! Give the man some support! I'll be adding your blog to my list soon Kobe (Bryant?)! I love you guys and as always let me say one thing, WHAT ARE THOSEEEEE? See ya!

- God 1st, God Bless

~ L A N C Y (Love You!) :D

17 comments:

  1. I start school September 1. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sees 2nd blurb*

    YASSSSS LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG THAT'S #17 ON MY CHART BABYYY ONCE AGAIN YAAAAASSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jenna Marbles! She's so funny in my opinion. But then again I tend to think stupid/annoying things/people are funny. It's just my opinion though. She's a really good and funny host.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly can't stand her, but we all have our own opinions

      Delete
    2. She's not bad it's just she's kinda annoying....

      Delete
  4. Lance…may your school year be filled with joys and thrills, and may you learn more about life as you move on. :)

    #CheersToTheSummer
    #CheersToTheFuture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) #ThankYouThatchy that was really helped a lot..










      NOT... :)

      Delete
  5. #CheersToTheSummer
    #CheersToTheFuture

    ReplyDelete
  6. ThnksFrThMmrs is supposed to say Thanks For The Memories. I don't know why they removed the vowels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnks fr th clrfctn ffDrp123.
      -Remy (or should I say Rmy?)

      Delete
    2. _c_ntr__dth_s_nth_c_mp_t_r.

      ( I can't read this on the computer.)

      Delete