Sunday, August 16, 2015

Walk The Moon (7)|August 15th, 2015

Haha! Adrian's reaction must be priceless... And I mean priceless! Last week was so bad I just didn't feel like blogging it but this week was actually okay?! A few huge countdown tenure turnarounds happened this week and it will be fun to see what I have to say... (That made no sense). Welp, here are our exiting songs this week ;)

The Mowgil's- I'm Good (#39)

Sam Hunt- Take Your Time (#42)

Maroon 5- This Summers Gonna Hurt... (#45)

Last Weeks #1 Song: Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (2)
The countdown :)
45. Maroon 1 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt... (#45)
44. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#39)
43. D.Guetta/N.Minaj/B.Rexha/Afrojack- Hey Mama (#43)
42. EchoSmith- Bright (#21) [HAHAHA! BOOYAH!!!]
41. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#29)
40. The Heydaze- Dumb (#26)
39. Adam Lambert- Ghost Town (DEBUT)
38. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#30)
37. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish (DEBUT)
36. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#32) [LEAVE!]
35. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#33) [LEAVE!]
34. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#27) [LEAVE!]
33. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#31)
32. Maroon 5- Sugar (#34) [LEAVE!]
31. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#35)
30. Daya- Hide Away (#36)
29. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#41)
28. Sam Smith- Like I Can (#37)
27. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White- I Don't Like It, I Love It (#24)
26. Los 5- Mañana (#20) [JUMP!]
25. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#21)
24. MKTO- Bad Girls (#18)
23. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/Mø- Lean On (#19)
22. Tori Kelly- Should've Been Us (#25)
21. 5 Seconds Of Summer- She's Kinda Hot (#17)
20. Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky's Ghost- Good For You (#40)
19. American Authors- Go Big Or Go Home (#15)
18. One Direction- Drag Me Down (#23)
17. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#9)
16. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#28)
15. Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (#14)
14. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#44) [OH BOY!!!!!!!!!]
13. Taylor Swift- Style (#6)
12. Rachel Platten- Fight Song (#4)
11. Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink's Ghost- Worth It (#11)
10. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#12) [Top 10?!?]
9. Omi- Cheerleader (#7)
8. Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer (#16)
7. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#5)
6. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#8)
5. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#13)
4. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#10)
3. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#1) [2 Weeks At #1!]
2. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#3)
1. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#2) [7th Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!! Of The Week: Echosmith- Bright (-21)

Biggest JUMP!! Of The Week: Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (+30)

#1 Song This Time 1 Year Ago: Maroon 5- Maps

New entrants
~ Really Really Really Really Really Really long time HitBound veteran Ghost Town from Adam Lambert is finally on the countdown!
This Song debuted Hitbound back in May I think so that's a 3 month time period between hitbound and the all infamous Weekend Countdown! I actually do still enjoy this song though! I don't think it gets higher than #15 but that's just me! Welcome :)

~ "I See You Move Your Lips But it Sounds Like Gibberish"! Possibly my favorite song of the year 2015 just debuted the weekend countdown! I didn't think this would ever happen but this song aired like 23 times this week! #Turnt! I'm hoping for the best for MAX & Hoodie because they deserve it! Also, shoutout to Hoodie for killin' that rap verse! It's Fiyahhhhhhhhhh ;)

Hitbound
~ A couple people on my Instagram account have asked for reviews of in depth reviews on a few H.B. songs! Here are the reviews of those songs. Enjoy :)

~ First up is Shy Carter- Bring It Back! Now let me just get this one thing out the way: This Song Will Be Hit. I am really enjoying this song and especially that chorus! This song is like a song you can just have a good time to and at the same time it probably won't get old quick at all! Rate: 8.5-10

~ 5 People asked for this one so here is my review of Carly Rae Jepsen- Run Away With Me! I definitely think this is 5X better than I Really Hate Like You. This song is so feel
good and has a chill vibe (Lance trying to act like he knows things). Carly Killed it on the chorus with an infectious beat and great vocals! I'm definitely going with a 9.5-10 right now on this one! Nice job Carly!!!!

~ This week we had to new debuts to hitbound: which were Hailee Steinfield- Love Myself and Alessia Cara- Here! I am enjoying Here and I don't quite have an opinion on Love Myself!

~ I think Little Mix- Black Magic will finally debut next week. I hope it does, anyway! That song should've never went to hitbound.

My Heart Is A Blurb Town
~ I think I'm Good left a little to early! This song had potential that was never potentialized... (Just noticing that made no
sense).

~ I did cross out Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt as an exit if you didn't notice. Because let's just be real (see that reference), is this song even on this countdown anymore... Seriously.

~ The Heydaze- Dumb will be feeling so dumb soon when it leaves...

~ Why are Jealous and Centuries still here! I am literally so annoyed by this! It's crazy! Please no one vote for these two songs! They shouldn't be here...

~ I totally jinxed Honey I'm Good having that crazy percentage of lasting a year on this countdown! At this rate this song should be dropping off the countdown in the next month...

~ Sam Smith- Like I Can seems like a song that for some reason I will never remember is even on the countdown. I haven't heard the song once in the last two weeks but hey, I guess enough people are voting...

~ Los 5- Mañana is so fun! I love it so much!! I really hope this song becomes popular because it really deserves it! #Los5FTW #JustForgetAboutManana

~ So I was listening to some songs that have been pretty popular on ITunes/other charts for a while yesterday that I had never heard. In the process I found a song that I really enjoyed! It was John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16 by Keith Urban. I really recommend this song to hits 1 and to anyone who hasn't heard it yet. 

~ I find it funny how 2 weeks ago I said that Go Big Or Go Home could become a song people cared about if it jumped a few spots and then the next week it jumps 8 spots.... hahaha

~ I've grown back into Ed Sheeran- Photograph and kinda grown out of The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face. I don't it's just Photograph isn't repetitive like Can't Feel My Face is.

~ My early prediction for next weeks #1 song is: Cheerleader. Don't believe me just watch :)

~ Most Missed Song Of The Week: MKTO- American Dream

Well friends thank you for reading! If you enjoyed thank you for enjoying...! I'm sorry for the incredibly late post this week. I love you guys and as always... 

- God 1st, God Bless

~ L A N C Y (Love U!)





11 comments:

  1. Why is size of the font changing! Ugh! Please don't mind that. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY SOMEONE BESIDES THATCHOS THAT LIKES UMA THURMAN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I Know I'm Not The Only Oneeeeee

      Delete
    2. YEAH BABY
      I'm just happy that it's at a reasonable place now with it almost being top 10 on overall pop radio. :D

      Delete
    3. I dislike Uma Thurman but I still like the song which hasn't lasted for centuries, but nearly a year. You know what I'm talking about.

      Delete
  3. uma thurman doesnt know uma thurman

    ReplyDelete