Sunday, August 30, 2015

Walk The Moon (8)• August 29th, 2015

All I can do is laugh... laugh at YOUR FACE! Haha, the joke really sucked... like a lot. *Hopefully you didn't read that top part*. Hello Family and welcome back, no matter where you are or what you are welcome to the blog family! This week our usually boring and extremely dumb countdown actually wasn't boring and extremely dumb (we got it Lance!). The Moon Walking beasts held #1 again and a couple things happened that I will get to in a minute! Here are the songs exiting us this week :)

The Heydaze- Dumb (#40) [That went well..]

Nick Jonas- Jealous (#43) [1 year] [did you get that?]

David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha/Afrojack- Hey Mama (#45)

Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#33)

Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt... (#37)

Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#44)

Last Weeks #1 Song: Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance
The countdown (not the mania!)
45. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#38)
44. Echosmith- Bright (#39)
43. Omi- Cheerleader (#23) [Woah!! This is a miracle...]
42. Los 5- Mañana (Re-Entry) {HAHAHAHA!}
41. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#40)
40. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (DEBUT)
39. Adam Lambert- Ghost Town (#43)
38. Hailee Steinfield- Love Myself (DEBUT)
37. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#32)
36. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#28)
35. R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away (DEBUT)
34. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#42)
33. Zedd/Jon Bellion- Beautiful Now (DEBUT)
32. American Authors- Go Big Or Go Home (#26)
31. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish (#27)
30. Little Mix- Black Magic (DEBUT)
29. Phoebe Ryan- Mine (#35)
28. Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky's ghost- Good For You (#30)
27. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#31)
26. Daya- Hide Away (#34)
25. Maroon 5- Sugar (#24)
24. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/Mø- Lean On (#20)
23. Tori Kelly- Should've Been Us (#22)
22. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White- I Don't Like It, I Love It (#25)
21. One Direction- Drag Me Down (#19)
20. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#5)
19. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#21)
18. Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink's Ghost- Worth It (#12)
17. Sam Smith- Like I Can (#18)
16. MKTO- Bad Girls (#29) [WHAT IN THE WORLD!]
15. 5 Seconds Of Summer- She's Kinda Hot (#16)
14. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#10)
13. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#13)
12. Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (#17)
11. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#11)
10. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#15)
9. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#14)
8. Rachel Platton- Fight Song (#7)
7. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#8)
6. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#9)
5. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#3)
4. Taylor Swift- Style (#2)
3. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#4)
2. Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer (#8)
1. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#1) [9th Week At #1]

Biggest DROP! Of The Week: Omi- Cheerleader (-20)

Biggest JUMP! Of The Week: MKTO- Bad Girls (+13)

New Entrants!
~ This weeks entrant group gets an A- Rating!

~ Let's start off with Los 5- Mañana a song that left last week!! I'm extremely happy we have this song back with us and I hope it can jump next week.... NO IT BETTER!

~ 2nd we have the magical and almost perfect future #1 song from Taylor Swift, Wildest Dreams! This song has a feel to it and I can't believe how well the Twizzler (her new name apparently) pulls it off! My favorite part of this masterpiece though is non other than the chorus...

~ Clean or Dirty? Masturbation or Loving Yourself? Hailee or 
Steinfield? No just kidding on the last one :). Now my answer to the first one is a bit interesting and I say clean. Why? Well because the song isn't really dirty it just may look that way. As for the 2nd question I say both, because it depends on how you interpret the song and how you react. That's all besides the point because this is a great song and I can't wait to see it's success... hopefully?

~ "If I Got Locked Away, and we lost it all today, tell me honestly would you still love me the same?". Is this song trying to be the most mainstream pop song ever. Every time I hear this song a different song is in my head. The lack of originality is so real in this song. Whatever, it's a catchy song that is bound for some success... 

~ Z E D D A N D J O N B E L L I O N- B E A U T I F U L N O W I S A N E X T R E M E L Y C A T C H Y D A N C E T H A T W I L L H A V E S O M E S U C C E S S . . .      Did you get that?

~ Little Mix is back! Who remember Wings? You know the most terribly okay song ever... #MakingNoSense. Anyway, I've been enjoying Black Magic and I hope it has a fun and good filled countdown tenure : )

We're Blurbiful Now
~ Let's say our goodbyes to Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do, shall we? Your countdown tenure was rather interesting but in the end you were one of the most annoying songs I have ever heard... even though you hit #1 three times in T45 Mania... Whatever, bye bye :)

~ Omi- Cheerleader is getting real weird right now? Did it not seem like this song was "destined" for #1! I don't understand... Did you get that reference?! Not like I'm happy about this song not doing well it's just well... a bit weird (Like yourself right Lance?). Explain Hits 1... either
this song leaves or it jumps back up.. none of this hovering in the bottom 10 crap!

~ I really hope that Go Big Or Go Home doesn't leave soon! It's just to good for that...! PLEASE HITS 1! I BEG YOU!

~ MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish better, and I mean better not leave in the next 3 weeks! I will be the real rage monster if that happens!

~ Unlike Adrian, every week I gain more and more interest in Daya- Hide Away! It's insanely catchy with a chorus that gets me going! Here's the breakdown: Chorus: 10/10 Verses: 6/10 Instrumentals: 9/10. Overall: 25/30

~ Guys I have a celebrity crush! It's Tori Kelly!!! I really need to meet her! I'm literally obsessed with her and everything she does! How can I meet her in real life?!?!??!!???  I NEED HELP! Okay, anyway Tori Kelly is Bae.....

~ Demi Lovato at #2 is a big fat NO! She shouldn't be hitting #1... please Photograph stop this!

~ Alright guys I had an idea last week, but I need help. I was thinking we do a new post weekly on this blog. It will go up on Wednesday... and would be called Song War Wednesdays! You guys would get to vote in a poll of 24 songs and the 12 most voted songs would get in to that weeks edition of songs wars! Every week a few songs get eliminated and a few that lost by fewer margin will stay in a losers bracket. After a few weeks and we got a winner a new group of songs would be voted by you guys and we would start over. This would get you guys to see what I like more and to let you guys get in on the blog more! It may all seem confusing now but I'll link first voting poll later today or tomorrow and see how many votes we get! If it is a success I will continue this! Enjoy :)

Top 5
5. Little Mix- Black Magic
4. Phoebe Ryan- Mine
3. Adam Lambert- Ghost Town
2. Hailee Steinfield- Love Myself
1. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams

Thank you guys so much for reading this weeks post! Thanks if you enjoyed and were entertained! We are practically at 70,000 Pageviews guys so thank you so very much! #TheFamUnites! No corny joke to end this week so as always...

- God 1st, God Bless

~ L A N C Y (Love U Fam!)




14 comments:

  1. I think the Song War Wednesday sounds like a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 32 more pageviews...
    Oh, great, now I have to look out for 2 pageview specials now...
    #JKTho
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I'm not doing a special for 70,000 we gotta get that 100,000!!!!

      #IBelieve

      Delete
  3. My celebrity crush is demi lovato! Even though I'm a girl, I rather date them. Her music is so good! Her new album is coming oct 16. I'm totally getting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool Leah!! I hope you get to meet Demi in person one day..

      .. Unless you already have that is? :)

      Delete
    2. I went to her concert last year and








      IT WAS AMAZING!



      I thought of meeting her again lately

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I don't even remember yours.. also, don't worry I'm not copying you

      Delete
    2. I do! It was discontinued even before the SEMIFINALS ever happened...
      -Remy

      Delete
  5. THE VOTING IS HERE! CHECK THE TOP SIDEBAR! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't get the Song War Wednesday thing? Like, some parts of it.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. It'll make more sense later! Trust me! Just vote for your favorite song from the list and it'll make sense later!

      Delete