Wednesday, August 5, 2015

SIXTY THOUSAND SPECIAL PART 2!

Welp, hey at least I earned the reward for latest special post ever right? Haha! Welcome back To the blog Family! Yes You! And You! AND YOU! Where'd that come from?! This post is literally a Month late because there were not enough popular videos out (excuses excuses...). This Post Is a Music Video/Song Review! I will give the song and video a rating and review what I think of the video... make sense? With that said there's no time to waste so let's get to the review :)

Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)

Song Rate: 8.5-10
Video rate: 7.5-10

Review: Now let me start by saying how can you totally not like the video? It fits the song perfectly... So basically, this whole video is Silento and his little squad or group or whatever doing all the dances... if that's what you want to call them. The video blew up as expected and is at about 67 Million views right now! Overall I can't do downgrade this video any because there's nothing to downgrade. I'll give it my average grade 7.5 :)

Jack Ü/Justin Bieber- Where Are Ü Now

Song rate: 9.5-10
Video rate: 10-10

Review: cool? different? Fun? Interesting? If your looking for a video that's all of those this is probably the perfect one for you! This video literally looked so cool! The fan art and stuff was really cool and it at the
same time kept me tuned in! The song is already great I really didn't think the video would even get close to a 8.5 rating but actually it gets a 10 for two reason. Here they are: Creativity and creativity :D

Taylor Swift/Kendrick Lamar- Bad Blood

Song Rate: 7-10
Video Rate: 2-10

Review: The most viewed video I'm reviewing is the one I hate most? Coincidence? I think not. This video moved so fast I couldn't even understand half the stuff on my screen! Yes I understand the song and the video fully but that doesn't change the fact that this video was so lame (This sounds dumb Lance)! Im pretty no one else hated this video but whatever. I'm different yeah I'm different :)

Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink- Worth It

Song Rate: 10-10
Video Rate: 6.5-10

Review: Nothing special here I don't think. It's a good video with some cool choreography but that's all. Also having Kid Ink in this is a nice upgrade... Hits 1! I don't what to discuss with this one so yeah... it has 119 million views and that's all (JUST GET TO THE NEXT ONE!). Okay I will :)

Major Lazer/Mø/DJ Snake- Lean On

Song Rate: 9.5-10
Video Rate: 8.5-10

Review: Mø dancing is just to funny to not
review. Hahahahaha! Okay I'll stop. The opening scene shows Mø in a fancy room on a
bed singing the first verse and then the dancing comes. The dance is so bad it's hard to explain yet it was entertaining to watch. You should see that comments section. There's people getting mad about her dancing technique... WHO CARES!?!!?

Rihanna- B**** Better Have My Money

Song Rate: 6.5-10
Video Rate: 0-10

Review: Age restrictions on fleek Bruh! That was the first sign that this video would be a try hard for views. The second sign is when I had to go watch someone else's reaction just to see the video. I'm 12 and unless your 13 or older you can't watch "Age Restricted"
content. #YoutubeSucks :) The 3rd sign this video was a try hard for views is the fact
that she tried so hard to get views!! It's not a good thing when you have people commenting: "BDLHM: B**** Done Lost Her Mind" in the comment section of your new music video! Hahahaha! Welp Rihanna you've done it again, totally confused me! #BDLHM hahahaha

Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer

Song Rate: 9.5-10
Video Rate: 8-10

Review: Lots of people not happy about this one... lots of people! I feel this video was perfectly timed out by Demi! She needed something to boost her back up the charts so her YouTube people just pressed upload. It's the best way to get popularity! No all bad jokes aside I did enjoy watching this. Just because it kept me watching really, there are
some videos that are SO boring! This definitely wasn't one of those. Also, Demi If your reading this I want to tell you that you look amazing in this video! #SoNotMyCelebrityCrush

There it is! The most terrible Music Video Review ever to surface the internet :D! Congrats Lance! At least it had enthusiasm, Mikey! I think? Did it? DID IT!!! I love u guys! Sorry for the eternity wait.... 4 weeks Lance, it was only 4 weeks! Oh sorry :) love ya family! And it you were wonderen (not a word clearly) #AskLance is still living (Than why hasn't it been posted in years) and you should ask me questions Family!! Also, if you were curious I'm the best.... No just kidding (OOHH GOTEEEM.... OR NAH!). Actually I just wanted to thank you guys for all the support on this blog and I hope this school year is amazing and it's filled with lots of fun for me and, hey for you to! I got one last thing to say, have a nice day and don't be dumb! That'd suck! Peace ✌️

- God 1st, God Bless :)

~ L A N C Y




7 comments:

  1. How could you Lance?

    The music video for Bad Blood actually had a story behind it unlike all the other videos out today. Basically in the video, Taylor Swift's partner, Selena Gomez, betrayed her and throughout the majority of the video is Taylor Swift training and preparing herself for that moment of revenge. It all makes sense when you really think about it. Possibly my favorite music video of 2015 that I think should be made into a movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that but I really didn't like the way that it was made. It would've been a lot cooler if Katy herself was in it ;)

      Delete
  2. that would never happen u know that it would literally be a bloodbath and lance u are a d bag I TOLD U ON THATCHOS's chart that I had enthusiasm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was just a joke! :D all in good fun mikey :)

      Delete
  3. Weekend Countdown - August 8, 2015

    Exits:
    DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (#30)
    One Direction - Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#41)

    Last Week's #1 Song: WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance (6)
    #45. Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt (-1)
    #44. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (-23)
    #43. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha/Afrojack - Hey Mama (+0)
    #42. Sam Hunt - Take Your Time (-7)
    #41. Taylor Swift - Blank Space (-3) {6 Weeks @ #1}
    #40. Selena Gomez - Good for You (-8)
    #39. The Mowgli's - I'm Good (-8)
    #38. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (+7)
    #37. Sam Smith - Like I Can (+2)
    #36. Daya - Hide Away (debut)
    #35. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye (-8)
    #34. Maroon 5 - Sugar (-1) {2 Weeks @ #1}
    #33. Nick Jonas - Jealous (+7)
    #32. Fall Out Boy - Centuries (+10) {2 Weeks @ #1}
    #31. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (-3) {4 Weeks @ #1}
    #30. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (+7) {3 Weeks @ #1}
    #29. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (+5) {2 Weeks @ #1}
    #28. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (+1)
    #27. Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good. (-19) {1 Week @ #1}
    #26. The Heydaze - Dumb (-1)
    #25. Tori Kelly - Should've Been Us (-1)
    #24. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It (-4)
    Special Guest Interview: Niall Horan
    #23. One Direction - Drag Me Down (debut)
    #22. Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (+4)
    #21. Echosmith - Bright (-7)
    #20. Los 5 - Mañana (+16)
    #19. Major Lazer x DJ Snake/MØ - Lean On (-4)
    #18. MKTO - Bad Girls (+4)
    #17. 5 Seconds of Summer - She's Kinda Hot (+2)
    #16. Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer (-3)
    #15. American Authors - Go Big or Go Home (+8)
    #14. Bea Miller - Fire N Gold (-3)
    #13. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (-1)
    #12. twenty one pilots - Tear in My Heart (-2)
    #11. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (-2)
    #10. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (-4)
    #9. Tove Lo - Talking Body (-2)
    #8. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give (+9)
    #7. OMI/Felix Jaehn - Cheerleader (-4)
    #6. Taylor Swift - Style (+10) {1 Week @ #1}
    #5. Jason Derulo - Want to Want Me (+0)
    #4. Rachel Platten - Fight Song (+0)
    #3. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (+15) {4 Weeks @ #1}
    #2. WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance (-1) {6 Weeks @ #1}
    #1. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (+1) {2nd Week @ #1}

    Biggest DROP!!!…of the Week: Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (-23)
    Biggest Jump of the Week: Los 5 - Mañana (+16)
    #1 Song This Time Last Year: Sam Smith - Stay With Me (2)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.... For one of the worst countdowns ever...

      Delete