Sunday, August 23, 2015

Walk The Moon (8)• August 22nd, 2015

Welcome Back! I'm sorry this week on the blog was extremely boring! I like to judge by comments/Pageviews and let's just say I wasn't to happy :) with myself! My shoutout drought continued on the famous Continental Chart this week and I'm very depressed :(. Haha no just kidding. This week was okay/bad. Since I'm getting very very veryyyyyyyyyyy annoying I will now get to this weeks songs byeeeeeeeee or exit! Here it is :)

Los 5- Mañana (#26)• Peak: #20 {WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY!!!!}

This Weeks Guest Host: 5 Seconds Of Summer

Last Weeks #1 Song: Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance
The countdown :)
45. D. Guetta/N. Minaj/B. Rexha/Afrojack- Hey Mama (#43)
44. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#36)• 2 Weeks At #1
43. Adam Lambert- Ghost Town (#39) {Welp! Your screwed}
42. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#44)
41. The Heydaze- Dumb (#40)
40. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#33)
39. Echosmith- Bright (#42)
38. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#41)•2 Weeks @ #1
37. Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt... (#45)
36. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#35)
35. Phoebe Ryan- Mine (DEBUT)
34. Daya- Hide Away (#30)
33. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#29)• 6 Weeks At #1
32. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#25)
31. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#34)• 1 Week At #1
30. Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky's Ghost- Good For You (#20)
29. MKTO- Bad Girls (#24)
28. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#38)• 3 Weeks At #1
27. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish (#37)
26. American Authors- Go Big Or Go Home (#19)
25. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White- I Don't Like It, I Love It (#27)
24. Maroon 5- Sugar (#32)• 2 Weeks At #1
23. Omi- Cheerleader (#9)
22. Tori Kelly- Should've Been Us (#22)
21. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#6)
20. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/Mø- Lean On (#23)
19. One Direction- Drag Me Down (#18)
18. Sam Smith- Like I Can (#28)
17. Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (#15)
16. 5 Seconds Of Summer- She's Kinda Hot (#21)
15. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#31)
14. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#17)
13. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#16)
12. Fifth Harmony/The Ghost Of Kid Ink- Worth It (#11)
11. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#10)
10. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#3)• 2 Weeks At #1
9. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#14)
8. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#5)
7. Rachel Platton- Fight Song (#12)
6. Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer (#8)
5. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#2)• 4 weeks At #1
4. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#4)
3. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#7)
2. Taylor Swift- Style (#13)• 1 Week At #1
1. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#1)• 8 Weeks At #1!!

Biggest DROP! Of The Week: All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (-15)

Biggest JUMP! Of The Week: Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (+16)

Last Years #1 Song Now: Maroon 5- Maps

Entrant
~ You air for 8 months... never enter hitbound.... and debut at #35! That's the deal with Phoebe Ryan's awesome song Mine! I was hooked to this song just as I heard the chorus, I love how it builds up and it's a feel good song! I hope this song becomes a hit and I expect to see more from this Phoebe Ryan girl in the future! Rate: 9/10

Hitbound
~ Why didn't Locked Away debut! The song is #2 on ITunes! Hits 1 better not be stupid and keep this on Hitbound for 1 more week! 

~ My favorite song on Hitbound is officaly Little Mix- Black Magic. The song is just so catchy and the chorus just.... *Insert The Fire Emoji*. Definitely one of my favorite songs of the year!

~ Hitbound is amazing right now! Locked Away, Love Myself, Run Away With Me, Black Magic, Renegades, Cheyenne, Like I'm Gonna Lose You, And Beautiful Now are all on T45 Mania and in hitbound! Also, I just gave you guys a debut for next week :D

Top 5
5. Carly Rae Jepsen- Run Away With Me
4. R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away
3. Meghan Trainor/John Legend- Like I'm Gonna Lose You
2. Jason Derulo- Cheyenne
1. Little Mix- Black Magic

That Blurb Is Mine
~ I guess that legendary bad performance by Omi isn't doing him so well with Hits 1 viewers! Hahaahahaaaaaa!!!!! See that's why you don't go perform your own song on stage on front of thousands without even knowing how to sing in the right key.... #LanceAdvice

~ The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face seems to be a song that will hit #1 soon. This song clearly is going to be song of the year unless Uptown Funk is so I feel Hits 1 will do what it does best... Make everyone hate this song :)

~ Adam Lambert- Ghost Town is looking just Tiësto- Red Lights which did horrible if you don't remember. Please don't do this Adam, you have hope! Make it count!

~ Nick Jonas- Jealous is still here! He has a new song Levels though that I've been enjoying that could hopefully take this one OUT of the countdown FOREVER. Key words there :D

~ Daya- Hide Away could actually have a chance to be popular in the mainstream! I wouldn't be mad if it did, but I highly doubt it does :(

~ All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give will probably not be back in the top 10 ever again. Thanks for serving your time. Now that song will most likely be #5 next week... :)

~ I've been enjoying Halsey- Drive, Hasley- New Americana, and a song called Cecilia And The Satellite lately! I know who the last one is by but I don't want to embarrass myself on the spelling ._. I'm suprised to see that Drive is actually doing ok on ITunes and same with New Americana!

~ Maroon 5- Sugar at #24 is a big fat NO! Enough Said here.

~ Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me is in the top 3!!!! Yes! We did it Derulo Nation, we did it! Haha! Take that Adrian and all the haters! Now let's get that #1 spot!

~ Style at #2... Okay then! Enjoy :). NO JUST KIDDING! WHY IS STYLE #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please change this Hits 1! Thank you :)

~ Guys I have an announcement! Our friend, Ben Riggle has created a blog at Http://siriusxmhits1andmusic.Blogspot. com. Go check it and give him some love! He has been doing things like Album Reviews, Song Reviews, Weekend Countdown, and more to come later! He didn't ask me to xo this shoutout I'm doing because I feel like the only anyone finds about his blog is if I shouted him out! Enjoy his awesome blog and I'll add it to the sidebar soon :)

Top 5
5. Phoebe Ryan- Mine
4. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish
3. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me
2. One Direction- Drag Me Down
1. Shawn Mendes- Stitches

Thank you for reading the post! I love you guys is much and just want you to know that you mean the world to me! I'm sorry this is on Sunday but I was busy yesterday and didn't have the time to finish the blurbs! I love you guys and as always...

- God 1st, God Bless

~ L A N C Y :)







5 comments:

  1. Ghost Town got old to me a long time ago Hits 1 finally realized its too late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecelia And The Satelite is by Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! I just couldn't think of the spelling. Thank you Ethan!

      Delete