Saturday, January 30, 2016

Most Overplayed Ever (1)- January 30th, 2016

"Lance?"

"Yes?"

"Remember when u used to blog Hits 1"?

" yes"?

"Can u do that again"?

"I'll see :)"

W....We.....Wel.....Welc.....Welco......Welcom.....And Welcome back everyone from around the nation to my blog! Thank you for coming :). Today, I will be blogging you this Hits 1 weekend with my color code, the blurbs, Hitbound, and more! Old school Lance style :) The fact that Justin trashead is #2 just annoys me so much! Someone get rid of that dang Bieber Feiver! But Adele at #1 for a tenth week well.... That's not good! Alrighty I'm done her are the songs exiting this week :)

Fifth Harmony/The Ghost Of Inky- Worth It (#38) [peace :)]

Audien/Lady Antebellum- Something Better (#40)

Last Weeks #1 Song: One Direction- Perfect (1)
The countdown :)
45. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran- Lay It All On Me (#45)
44. 5 Seconds Of Summer- Hey Everybody! (#44)
43. Meghan Trainor/John Legend- Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#43)
42. Halsey- New Americana (#27) [bye. You'll be missed :)]
41. Justin Bieber- What Do You Mean? (#42) [LEAVE!]
40. Tove Lo- Moments (#41) [a month on nothing... Great]
39. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#36)
38. Selena Gomez- Hands Of Myself (DEBUT) [GOTEEM]
37. Elle King- Ex's And Oh's (#35) [leave...leave...LEAVE!]
36. Ellie Goulding- On My Mind (#34)
35. Adele- When We Were Young (#24) [...okey]
34. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (#30)
33. Coldplay- Adventure Of A Lifetime (DEBUT) [noice!]
32. Mø- Kamikaze (#28) [idk what to think of this song...!]
31. Conrad Sewell- Hold Me Up (#32) [leave please :)]
30. Alessia Cara- Here (#14) [whale... That sucks...]
29. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#33) [why, just why?]
28. Nelly/Jeremih- The Fix (#22) [JUMP!]
27. Nathaniel Ratliff/The Night Sweats- S.O.B. (#29)
26. Disclosure/Lorde- Magnets (#25)
25. Sam Hunt- House Party (#17) [just leave]
24. The Vamps- Wake Up (#23)
23. X Ambassadors- Renegades (#37) [what is this?!]
22. Jason Derulo- Get Ugly (#20)
21. R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away (#39) [flufff!]
20. Andy Grammer- Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#26)
19. The Chainsmokers/ROZES- Roses (#18)
18. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#31) [what even!]
17. Shawn Mendes/Camilla Cabello- I Know What You Did Last Summer (#21)
16. Rachel Platten- Stand By You (#15)
15. Daya- Hide Away (#16)
14. Charlie Puth- One Call Away (#19)
13. The Weeknd- In The Night (#11)
12. Taylor Swift- Out Of The Woods (#12)
11. Flo Rida- My House (#9)
10. One Direction- Perfect (#1) [woohoo!]
9. Demi Lovato- Confident (#2)
8. Twenty One Pilots- Stressed Out (#13) [LETS GO!]
7. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#10)
6. Selena Gomez- Same Old Love (#3)
5. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato- Irresistible (#4)
4. One Direction- Drag Me Down (#5)
3. DNCE- Cake By The Ocean (#6) [#1?!?]
2. Justin Bieber- Sorry (#7) [well that's just great!]
1. Adele- Hello (#8) [10th week @ #1] [NO! NO! NO!]

Biggest JUMP OF THE WEEK: R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away (+18)

BIGGEST DROP! OF THE WEEK!: Alessia Cara- Here (-16)

New Songs
- Selena Gomez... enters at #38 with Hands To Myself (yes yes we can read!). I do indeed like this, a lot! It's different but at the same time really good and the beat is F I R E enough said :)

- Next up.... we have the Super Bowl halftime performers themselves, Coldplay! Adventure Of A Lifetime is pretty good! I love the end of the song like when... idk but u know what I mean! Overall it's a nice song. stay a ... little while (not too long though) :)

Hitbound
- Zayn Malik (ZAYN) has a new song (as everyone knows) called "pillowtalk". I don't actually know whether I like this or love it. it's a good song but nothing different in terms of lyrical content. Overall, not terrible though (WHAT DO U MEANNNN)

- Lukas Graham- 7 Years needs to debut soon! I mean next week! Like come the fluff on! This song has reached the top 15 on ITunes and it's probably my favorite song of 2016 besides Stressed Out so far! Hits 1... get it right :)

- Tori Kelly/The Ghost Of Big Sean- Hollow is really good as well! I enjoy the chorus a lot here and overall the song is very chill.

- I feel like we have a 6 or 7 debut week coming soon, it's been a while :)

- Dawin- Dessert debuted Hitbound! This song has a really good beat and it's fun!! Overall, I really like it...! (You've said overall like 50 fluffin times).

Adventure of a blurb (indeed)
- I will be saying my goodbyes to New Americana. It was fun while it lasted :)

- Tove Lo- Moments hasn't done anything here for a month! Like WHAT DO U MEAN!?!? If this song starts jumping it could last a while because of this month of nothing... :)

- I do not see Kamikaze lasting too long with us. That's okay though, it's just okay.

- WHY THE LITTLE FLUFF IS HOLD ME UP HERE! IT ISNT ANYWHERE ELSE! LEAVE :) (I don't hate it it just shouldn't be here)

- I am definitely growing back into The Fix. Tbh, I still like it. I wouldn't be surprised if it jumps back up again next week..!

- Disclosure/Lorde- Magnets hasn't really gained much love from anywhere else. I'm hoping Hits 1 (the bums) keeps it for a little whileeeee...!

- Perfect with the drop is a check please :) (really living Jason Derulo references Lance just great!)

- Stressed Out could hit #1! I would legit be hype as fluffing fluff! It'd be turnt! We'd have to have a comments section party (i remember those!). Let's go vote guys!!!

- I just like really grew into Cake By The Ocean this week! I wouldn't be too mad if it hit #1 next week.... I'd be a chill day :)

- and Adele's #1... again. Too the awards please.

Awards!
Most Missed Song: Calvin Harris- Summer

#1 Hits 1 Recommendation: G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha- Me, Myself, And I.

#1 song to download: Tory Lanez- LA Confidential

And... Thank you so much for reading!! Back on the Hits 1 grind and I enjoyed it! If you enjoyed remember to leave a comment and... idek. HAHAHAHAHA. I love all of you fake family relatives and as always I hope you enjoyed and now... As always....

- God 1st, God Bless

- LANCE :)


*If You See This Comment "I love frogs". PEACE :)

10 comments:

  1. Well, a #8 trampoline. And I can't believe you're a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still a tween. :( and I'm already getting over Stressed Out.

      Delete
  2. When I saw you posted this just looking at the top, my first thought was, "What color will Shut Up And Dance be in?" I was actually guessing green.

    Camila is actually spelt with 1 L not 2. :)

    Is Hold Me Up like blue on the verge to becoming red since you want it to leave?

    And nice post! It's nice to see you posting the countdown again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to be a lot more consistent so yah :)

      Delete
  3. And I just looked back at one of ur old posts when the NFL playoffs were only in the Divisional Series and you guessed Panthers and Broncos for the super bowl, so ya you somehow guessed it.

    And who are you routing for?

    I'm routing for the Broncos mainly cause I'm not a Cam Newton fan.

    ReplyDelete