Sunday, January 3, 2016

Ultimate Music Predictions 2016| Scrubolicious Sunday!

Hello, It's me! Aye guys it's Lance you already know, and if I don't ... well then good for you! It's 2016! So you know what they all say, it's time for some resolutions (oh brother).

• First off I will not be a scrub this year (already failed)

• Second I will never talk scrub on this blog (failed that to)

• Third, *coughs* you know what I'm gonna stop now (good!)

So guys you know what all scrubs say? New Year, New Me....*crowd laughs at this* (haha nice joke). Actually, SIKE that I'll just be old me, the 2014 version that is... *crowd dies again*. Actually hold up, I'll be the 2016 version of me! Being a scrub never sucked anyway.... (your life is just.. just....TERRIBLE).

~ oh guys what just happened! Sorry that wasn't me I guess it was just.. well anyways welcome to the Ultimate Music Predictions with your host Scrub Warren again (well duh can we boo again)... *crowd boos*. These are a series of bum predictions by me for the upcoming music year (correct sir!). Well since you probably all are sad because me my talking (sir correct again!) I'm gonna get to the awards!

• Big Return Artist of 2016!

~ I Believe in this 2016 (the only 2016 bum) the biggest return will be Lady Gaga! Obviously, the lamp shades and chill will be back long with her amazing singing skills, who wouldn't want Gaga back (ME!). Also by the way, if you don't want Gaga back (ME!) then go suck a lemon (I'd rather eat the lemon).

• 1 Hit Wonder Of 2016

~ In 2015 there were multiple new artists with hits (duhhhh bum). I believe most will return, but one or a few will not (okay we really get it). My 1 Hit Wonder Artist Of 2016 is... *drumroll* (Shutup drums we need the award so this post can end...) Silento. As much as all the bums like me liked Watch Me, we will not be seeing this guy back in music. Acting seems like a better fit :) (Boi)

• Biggest Artist Of 2016

~ Rihanna... SIKE! I believe the biggest artist of 2K16 will be Adele.... why? Because she's Adele dang! This girl... lady, can sing and well.... she will have hits on hits on hits on.... (STOP!) this year! Watch out America, Adele is coming (SIKE!)

• Hits 1 Happy Artist Of 2016

~ Hits 1 has had there days with the likes off Adele, T-Swizzle, One Direction, Fall Out Boy, and Demi Lovato. They will continue to. But in 2016, a new face will emerge to take over Hits 1 (okay that's nice). Think artist will go by the name of Lance Warren *boooooooooooo* *boooooooooo* (SIKE!). In 2016 Hits 1 will love The Weeknd. Why? Because who, if there not drunk, doesn't love the Weekend (hahahahahhhha.... that's not funny).

• Annoying Overplayed Artist Of 2016

~ "HELLO, ITS ME! I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD PLAY I SUCK LEMONS BY JUSTIN BIEBER" ~Justin Bieber Fans In 2016. Sorry the truth hurts. Justin (Scrubhead) Bieber will be all over the radio in 2016. "Wait, is there an option to block Justin Bieber music"?. "Sorry scrub I'm afraid not". UGH WHY!! Welp, I guess if I'm not blogging in 2016 let's say Justin Bieber murdered me (haha rip bum). I'm gonna end this now.... *CHEERSSSSSS*.

Well Guys, that is indeed it (thank you so much I'm thankful). If you are still here and alive u get a shoutout for making it! 2016 gonna be big guys, I know it (SIKE!). Thanks for reading and if you didn't notice, this whole post was a joke. PEACE✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️..... (STOP!)

- God 1st, God Bless

- Lance :)

22 comments:

  1. If Lady Gaga comes back this year I swear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know who else could come back.............................. Katy Perry or Ms. Wrecking Ball

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe even Wax (the Rosanna singer), jk, I hate to say it Adrian but I loved that song.

      Delete
  3. I also think DNCE won't be a band together much longer and be a one hit wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your mom is a 1 hit wonder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom, oh no, she's amazing! Her new single trash is coming out soon ;))

      Delete
  5. Yep it actually is gonna be trash

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE PLAYOFFS START THIS WEEK WHOOP WHOOP!

    ReplyDelete