Saturday, January 16, 2016

Scrub Reviews: Hits 1 Weekend Countdown- 1/16/16

Challenge of the day Lance: Can u not be a scrub for one day?

uhhhh idk man. that seems hard.

I'll give u gum :)

nah I think I'll stick to being a scrub.

ok then, choose as you wish....

*Rewind* Welcome back everyoneeeeee to the most unpro blog of all time! As always thanks for coming back! Today I, Lance, will review the Hits 1 Weekend Countdown! Sounds familiar right? yah it is :)

This Week On The Hits 1 Weekend Countdown a lot of craziness happened and I would love to chip in on it (talking like a 50 yr old). You guys probably absouletely HATE this right now so I'm.... gonna get to the review!

Entrants
~ In the entrants life we had 4 songs entering, and only 3 new songs :)

~ Nick Jonas- Levels re entered and let's just say.... that's not a good thing. so Nick, get up out this countdown :)

~ The Vamps entered this week at #40 with Wake Up! This song isn't really special in any way, but somehow I really like it! Feel good songs are noice and I feel like this song can just put you in a good mood. So, If your ever in an afternoon bad mood listen to The Vamps- Wake Up it'll surly help you! (I was trying to like make that sound like a Tv Commercial but I failed).

~ Nexttt up, we have Nelly & Jeremih (squad) with The Fix! I have liked this song since it came out in I'm gonna say... September? It's been on T45 and left, and been on T45 ans left again. This song is just okay now, so don't stay too long. (That blurb sucked bum).

~ Last and maybe least... idek. We Have Mø- Kamikaze! This song is good but that's about all. It's extremely boring and not all that catchy. It's just a fun beat though.

Baby I'm Blurbect, Baby I'm Blurbect for You
~ Aye, I'm proud of myself for the blurb name. that's original (and trashy bum).

~ Dang, Moments took a drop from #38 on it's 2nd countdown week. If you read T45 Every week you would know that Momenta stayed in the bottom 10 for a while on it and then jumped and now it's #22 On T45 (I see you self promoting you countdown).

~ What even the fluff is When We Were Young doing! this countdown tenure is sucking. like boi. boi. boi. boi. BOI! (Sorry about that :)

~ I have officially grown into S.O.B., It's a fun song. My mom was like "woah these guys have no chill", when she heard it first.

~ Get Ugly is legit the definition of a "countdown filler". This song does nothing. I mean like c'mon Jaysqueezy (obviously Jason's new nickname) make some moves!

~ Daya- Hide Away is that one song that everyone forgets about... but then they realize it's at #18. I don't know about you, but I believe this song a realistic shot at hitting the Top 10 still.... (SIKE)

~ YES! YES!! YES!!! Stressed Out is marching up this countdown! get out the way all you other bums, stressed out is coming (I'm not moving out the way scrub).

~ I don't understand what House Party is doing but I don't care because I just like started enjoying it again for some dumb fluffin reason.

~ Yes! Irresistible is at #3! I haven't really "loved" at #1 song in a while and if Irresistible hit #1... that would change! (Okay so your in love with a song. dang).

~ Confident at #1 isn't good. you know why? because every song that hits #1 gets so fluffin overplayed and I still like confident so no. (hits 1, suck 3 lemons).

*If your not a sports fan skip past this*

~ The NFL Playoff Divisonal Round games happen to be on later (2 of them). so I decided why not pitch in on my predictions!

1. Packers- 21 Cardinals- 35

2. Seahawks- 17 Panthers- 20 (idk about this)

3. Steelers- 13 Broncos- 31

4. Chiefs- 24 Patriots- 14 (ik I'm crazy).

Back to Music :)
~ Most Missed Song: James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence- The Hanging Tree

#1 Reccomendation for Hits 1: Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande- Over And Over Again

My Top 5 Songs
5. Nathaniel Ratliff/The Night Sweats- S.O.B.
4. Charlie Puth- One Call Away
3. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato- Irresistible
2. Rachel Platten- Stand By You
1. Twenty One Pilots- Stressed Out

Guys! Thank you sm for reading! Ik I'm not a professional Hits 1 Blogger anymore, but.... you can probably expect to see these hits 1 reviews more often. Because actually, this was rly fun! I love you Fam so much and remember have a good one, have a fun one, but most definitely don't have a dumb one.PEACE✌️

- God 1st, God Bless

- Lance :) (bye scrub!!!)






10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just downloaded it and I have no clue how you play. My friend Emily (she had the (now inactive) New Creative World blog) recommended it so I got it...it seems fun so can someone give me a tutorial n it plz??????

      Delete
    2. As For Parkers Question, I did play Madden Mobile but now I only play console madden on the PS4

      And for remy, sadlyyyy I can't explain to u because I forget but Parker (if he wants to) can explain it

      Delete
  2. Hide Away was in the top 10 one week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh :) I totally forgot (again another reason why I'm not a pro hits 1 blogger)

      Delete
  3. i play madden and all ur predictions were crap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pats v.s. Panthers. Calling it right now.

    ReplyDelete