Sunday, January 10, 2016

New Year, New Ideas :)

Welcome back.. (Hello scrub)! It's literally 12:27 AM right now (go to bed you bum). I decided, this blog has grown to lame and I need a new little series...(ain't nobody got time for that). So I need your guys suggestions :))))))

I'm looking forward to expanding this blog to new audiences and people this year and I need suggestions! this whole post it literally about me being desparate for views (well duh). Let me get to the point:

• Comment any idea you have.

• This series will be fun and could be interactive  depending on suggestions

• you better be commenting right now

• comment now!

• Okey let me get back to talking normally (ok)

Suggestions can pretty much be anything, not really any boundaries here! Also, if your suggestion is chosen then you may be able to collaborate on a post with me (totally copied Remy.... whale). Go check out Remy's blog btw.... (Your welcome for the S/O).

• So go leave a suggestions below now!

• also for everyone that reads this post, i don't care if you've never commented you WILL comment this one time as anonymous.

• K imma do the outro :)

Thanks for reading this bumtastic post! hope you lived thorugh it :). I really need these suggestions though, so please take one minute to leave anything you have to offer my desparate self (ahh so sad for you scrub). ily guys and well imma end this like my old posts, as always... SIKE hahahahaha PEACE✌️✌️✌️

- God 1st, God Bless :)))))))

- Lance :)


17 comments:

  1. If ur gonna say ur gonna do a post every week u gotta do it. If you don't have time to do it isn't say it gonna do it every week. I'd honestly think about doing a post that you enjoy and aren't just gonna give up on.

    If your gonna do a series, once again I'd do something that you enjoy for it. When you post and you say to yourself: "Uh…" then your not enjoying this post. Make this blog fun for you it's your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You literally just like totally went in on me for no reason man. Chill :)

      Delete
    2. Ok.………… Just trying to help.

      Delete
    3. ok that's nice :)) I'm not trying to argue here so.

      Delete
  2. Do like a review for like a major news/sports story like the bengals being stupid as the falcons

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do a review on the AT40 from time-to-time. You can get it from my blog anytime (I normally post it on Wednesdays) but if it's not up by Wednesday night go to this website:

    http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/user/4384/recent_threads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did this sometime in 2014. I may try again thanks!

      Delete
  4. AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Yeah go check out my blog fam! Lance gets a S/O just for shouting me out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sort of agree with Graham though. If you want to start a new series, do it out of something you love. Try not to make it too time-consuming. Also, try to make it appeal to your audience. #AdviceOfTheDay :)

    ReplyDelete