Saturday, January 23, 2016

Big time announcement!

Throwback much + I actually had a forehead (my hair is so long now haha this was 2014 before this blog was a thing omggggg)

~ Ok guys! This is very important! Guys Summer of 2014 and 2014/early 2015 was the most successful time for this blog. I mean to be completely honest, I'm a little disappointed in myself for the huge drop off in posts and quality of posts. I want to try something different! Really different.

~ I'm gonna do something called, Lance Talks. It's almost like #AskLance but very interactive. I'm gonna make a new form and in this form I will have a survey. It'll ask u to name a trending topic (anything you want!) and I HAVE TO DISCUSS IT! A must. Actually, you can leave anything in this form, like let's say you've been struggling with school or organization you can ask for tips, advice, and I mean really anything! I feel like this would give you Guys the chance tho to kind of interact with me and get to know the way I think better because after all, I do have a brain :)

~ ok let me word this better, in this from you guys just need to leave me a question of any type (advice, topics to discuss, post ideas, more blog variety, music questions, questions for a Q&A, and more!). I mean anything! It's your world! I'm doing this to let you guys ask i said, just interact with me more and I mean that's always been my goal, to know you guys so well it's feels like we're friends in real life :)

~ Guys, the form should be up later + this new #LanceTalks series will be every other week or every week depending on the amount of requests for me. Remember, as I said for the 3rd time, this is anything! Anything you need or want to know its in that form! Onto the outro!

Thanks for reading the post Fam! You guys are absolutely amazing! Thanks for the love :).  Again, thanks for reading and as always... (One more thing) I'm very sorry about the rushed post with no intro it's late though and I've been keeping this new idea inside my brain since 2 weeks ago soooo thanks for reading! As always....

- G1GB

- Lance :)

GO NOW AND LEAVE UR REQUESTS AND EVERYTHING! PEACE! :)

9 comments:

  1. Make your picks for the AFC and NFC championship games along with the scores.

    Mine:
    Patriots 27, Broncos 24
    Panthers 34, Cardinals 14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll actually do that right here:

      Patriots 23, Broncos 27
      Panthers 27, Cardinals 31

      Delete
  2. THE CARDINALS WILL SHREK THAT GAME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pats 21, Broncos 14
    Panthers 31, Cardinals 17
    I'm a Pats fan too=)
    And I like the new idea Lance but i have one question:
    Will you still do your top 45 songs each week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that will be every week, and I know I've been slacking on it but ya know.... it'll be back :)

      Delete
    2. Doneeee I'm like dying his hairline is so back akajajhajaajahahahhsha

      Delete