Monday, May 30, 2016

90,000 Pageview special !!


HEHEHEHEHEHEHE SHOUTOUT TO MY SHORT HAIR I DONT HAVE ANYMORE πŸ˜‚









Hey Fam❤️ I know, I know this is the second post in two days but it's like 1:00 AM and I'm on my phone and I saw that we made it to 90,000 pageviews!! Y'all are legit Amazing I swear! Now for this "special" I'm just gonna voice my opinion on some music videos right now... because I'm basic (no lance ur not basic ur just scrub). First off though I'm just gonna say, thanks so much for all the love this blog has received and I know I may say it too much but I'm not making money of this or anything. I'm 13 years old and I legit take time out of my time to do this because of you guys and because I love it:) so no matter how many pageviews I'm not never gonna change. it'll always be me the little 5'1 kid that's typing right now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Let's get right into this review because this intro has been long as fluff!

1) Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj- No Broken Hearts

Comments: This song is straight πŸ”₯ like straight out of like fire. Basically the song is pretty good! Now what about the video you may ask? Well it's pretty good too. Bebe looks quite fluffin' good must I say (because I say fluffπŸ˜‚) and Nicki straight up kills it. overall, the video is pretty good. I gotta say, nice work here Bebe & Nicki :)

Rating: 8.5-10

2) Ariana Grande- Into You

Comments: Hey, it's not her in front of a screen for onceπŸ˜‚. Yeah yeah, so this video is also pretty good I mean it could've been better but pretty much it's hard to explain. I'm not good at interpreting videos so if you'd love to explain in the comments do it but basically I gonna be simple and say that Ariana looked like legit goals and yeah. I'm basic guys, have I mentioned that yet?

Rating: 8-10

3) Ariana Grande- Let Me Love You

Comments: THIS SONG OH LORDIE IS AMAZING😍πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚. No but for real this song goes hard! Like I can't even begin to tell you. It took me a while to grow into it (like 6 listens) but I lowkey really like it! It's her most mature song. Lil Wayne kills his verse. also, Ariana's hair is absolute FIREπŸ”₯. Oh and did I mention the video, I mean it's not like "OH MY GOSH" but it's pretty good.

Rating: 9-10 (for the video) (song is a ten)

4) The Chainsmokers/Daya- Don't Let Me Down

Comments: I'm not really sure about this one. It could've matched this song a lot better. Made a lot more sense and maybe had a dang thing to do with the song! Like I don't care about some girls driving a car (basically just described the whole video). Then they get out of the car (again pretty much all that happens). Yeah, whoever thought of this needs to go get another job because he's not to great at this one (AND YOUR NOT GOOD AT LIFEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Rating: 2.5-10 (I'm generous :))

5) Rihanna- Needed Me

Comments: I think it's funny how there is a "restriction for age on it". I'm thirteen and I honestly don't need to have permission to watch a music video. like YouTube needs to calm there sorry selfs down (What?!). Anyways, I did indeed find the video and here's what I have to say: Nice Rihanna, niceeeeeee :)

Rating: 8.5-10

6) Meghan Trainor- Me Too

Comments: a lot of people seem to have an issue with someone making uplifting songs. This song, I'll admit, is a little to "stuck-up" or confident I guess but it's pretty good. I can definitely respect the way she's going with her music because I like it. Salute Meghan :). Anyhow, anywho, anywhen (SHUTUP!!) this video is pretty good and I mean simple but good. Also, I look Meghan with this hair. Idk why Fam... I just do (I also don't know why I put dots but okπŸ˜‚)

Rating: 8-10

7) Adele- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

Comments: This is an extremely simple video but it works for the song. I like how Adele is very simple with what she wears and does. She understands that her talent and not her body are the reason why she's successful unlike some people and that's a good thing (I'm not calling out anyone πŸ‘€). This video gets it done and I like it. My rating is...

Rating: 7.5-10

That shall do it! I'm really tired guys it's currently 1:34 AM and I need to sleepπŸ˜‚. Again, thanks for 90,000 Pageviews and I'd there was any videos I didn't leave my thoughts on you can ask me in the comments and I'd love to! Also, you can leave your thoughts on these videos below as well! I love you guys so much and remember to check back daily for new posts! You can also recommend this blog by pressing the +1 button on the sidebar! I'm not self advertising (SIKE) but just remember, you right now reading are the reason I'm typing right now. I love you La Familia and I will so you in the next post! As always... 

- God 1st, God Bless ✌️πŸ™πŸ™Œ❤️πŸ”₯

IM SO TIREDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (remember to comment again because I want to respond to commentsπŸ˜‚)

7 comments:

  1. No Broken Hearts - haven't seen
    Into You - 10/10
    Let Me Love You - 9/10
    Don't Let Me Down - 6/10
    Needed Me - haven't seen
    Me Too - 8/10
    Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY SCRUB HAS MADE IT TO 90,000!!!! Congrats!!! Shout out for you on my next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aye thanks man :) people like you are the reason I keep doing this:)

      Delete
  3. Lance have you heard of a school in Georgia called Malcom Bridge Middle? My friend and his brother go there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah. I don't live near there I don't think πŸ˜‚

      Delete