Tuesday, May 10, 2016

T45 Mania Update!

Alrighty alrighty alrighty... welcome back to another post (dang Lance 2nd post in 2 days!). I noticed I never actually did update y'all on T45 Mania in my post yesterday (if you didn't read that go do so now please). 

Did you read it ?

Anyways, yeah so in this posteroni (basically another way to say post because I'm weird...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‚) I will explain what songs would have hit #1 on the weeks you guys didn't see T45 Mania (you mean trashia?). Ok Leggo!

(I'm gonna try to like make this post cool guys so don't judge me if it sucks a lot πŸ˜‚)

-1st week you guys missed: So this week was legit! At #5 we had a debut from G-Eazy/Kehlani- Everything Will Be OK and then at #3 down 1 we had Me, Myself, And I so guess what #2 #1 were... well your about to find out!

#2 song: Mike Posner- I Took A Pill In Ibiza

... And at #1 this week we had The Chainsmokers & Daya- Don't Let Me Down for the 2nd straight week!

- Next week was unexpected and quite crazy! With a bug jump to #5 we had Grace & G-Eazy with You Don't Own me and then at #4 we had a debut from Drake which was One Dance and then #3 was I Took A Pill in Ibiza with the too two songs being...

#2 Song: Dessigner- Panda [biggest jump up 28 to #2!]

... And at #1 we had guess what... yep G-Eazy/Kehlani- Everything Will Be OK notching it's first #1!

- On our next week which was April 30th or so The top 5 looked a little like this:

#5: Rihanna/Calvin Harris- This Is What You Came For

#4: Pink!- Just Like Fire [Biggest jump up 17 to #4!]

#3: The Chainsmokers/Daya- Don't Let Me Down [3 wks @ #1]

#2: Dessigner- Panda

#1: G-Eazy/Kehlani- Everything Will Be OK [2nd week at #1!]

- Now for last week which was the last "missed" T45 Mania I will list out the full top 10!

10. Grace/G-Eazy- You Don't Own Me (#8)

9. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha- Me, Myself, and I (#7)

8. The Chainsmokers/ROZES- Roses (#16)

7. Mike Posner- I Took A Pill In Ibiza (#6)

6. Rihanna/Calvin Harris- This Is What You Came For (#5)

5. P!NK- Just Like Fire (#4)

4. The Chainsmokers/Daya- Don't Let Me Down (#3)

3. Dessigner- Panda (#2)

2. Drake/WizKid & Kyla- One Dance (#13) [+11]

1. G-Eazy/Kehlani- Everything Will be OK (#1) [3 weeks]

So yeah... I clearly really like that song πŸ˜‚. Okay and I shall discuss one more thing before I leave. the next I do T45 Mania these rankings will not matter (the ones above for the past 4 weeks]. I will go by the old rankings (April 10th) but that doesn't mean that everything Will Be OK doesn't get it's 3 weeks @ #1. It still does & Every other song that is In the Top 10 that wasn't there before will still have that as a peak but I'll just label them as "debuts" because they've never actually been On a posted T45 Mania.. dang this is even confusing me...😬. 

- basically, there will be no last week charting status for the upcoming T45 Mania. It'll just be a Top 45 list from this week with peaks for songs that have debuted in past weeks and there will also be no exits/debuts this week because I'm just totally re-doing the chart.. make sense?

- ok so to put it simple: we're starting a clean slate this week but the songs that were just listed in the Top 10 for last week will still have that spot as a peak! Okey dokie (sure that Sargent bum!)

Alrighty now onto the outro!

- thanks for reading Fam and I hope you enjoyed what was probably the most confusing post in blog history (yep I'd say so!). T45 SHOULD start back up on Saturday and continue from there if everything goes as planned and yeah! You can also go read my two newest sidebars (The +1 button the recommend this blog and the one about it almost being Summer!). As I just mentioned in the parenthesis, you can recommend this blog to all your friends and everyone by just pressing the little +1 button on the sidebar! So if you like the blog go ahead and do that so we can grow faster and you can get more specials (it's been a while since one!). Remember to read the new sidebars and leave a comment and remember, don't be bum like me πŸ˜‚ love y'all and as always ...

- God 1st, God Bless ❤️πŸ™

4 comments:

  1. I like every song in the top 10 currently besides for Roses obviously. And just wondering, what is a bug jump? πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Just Like Fire so much!

    ReplyDelete