Monday, May 9, 2016

UPDATE BABYYY!

Alrighty alright alrighty.. it's been a while family and friends. SIKE, all of you guys are family :). Anyways, welcome back for the 1st time since April 10th, 2016! As I said, it's been a while. There's a lot to discuss but don't worry because I'll make it as short as possible... (No actual I rant the most out of any of the bloggers...๐Ÿ˜ฌ). So yes I'll explain what's actually happened and then I'll list the #1 T45 Mania songs for the weeks you missed! Let's do it in FIVE. FOUR. THREE. TWO. ONE.... GO! (Who counted with me?).

Where have I been?
- I've been gone... obviously :) but a lot has happened in the last 3 1/2 weeks or so. If you don't follow me on SC you'll probably hate me for this and if you do think I'm a bad person for this then fine:) I'm good (I'm good, I'm good, I'm good).

- What happened is well... I got suspended from school. Not ISS (In School Suspension)... but OSS (Out Of School). Now guess the reason (comment your guess below).

- I got suspended for taking a picture of a teacher. if you follow me on Snapchat (SC) then you would know I do this thing that's like "Hey Ms DiMaggio (Pt __)". Now guys, what I did isn't that bad. Now is it really an excuse for getting suspended from school... no. Anyways, so I got my devices (Phone, IPad) taken away for a few weeks and sadly I couldn't blog and you know what sucks? I HAD A T45 MANIA READY TO RELEASE ON THAT FRIDAY THIS HAPPENED:(.

- So yeah, it sucked. I honestly shouldn't have told y'all this but whatever because your Fam (YES YOU!) so i don't care:)

Looking Ahead
- it's almost Summer everyone! I have 2 full weeks of school yet (this week & next) and then 1 half week left which will be May 23rd-May 25th. 

- if you didn't know, Summer is when I make my best posts and I'm gonna be honest here, care most about this blog. Last Summer we literally gained 21,000 pageviews in 3 months... yep it was Lit๐Ÿ”ฅ. So guys, without further ado, here is the projected schedule for most weeks during the Summer starting on May 25th!

Monday: comment day + maybe sidebar updates?
Tuesday: Possibly Scrub Chronicles or Music Video Review session (more on that later in the post!)
Wednesday: comment day!
Thursday: Possible post day depending on my time:)
Friday: comment away!
Saturday: T45 Mania (more on the move in day later)
Sunday: Comment day!

- obviously if I post I will notify you in Adrian's comments section and if I can't post I will try my best too notify you of that as well!

More Explaining!
- Up there I said that there may be a thing called Music Video Review Session. Let me explain please (:

- so every Monday/Tuesday I would do a post basically reviewing three or so music videos that are released that past week! Like that idea? Let me know!

- And now onto that T45 Mania move from the Week to the weekend. In most cases I'm not in the mood to cover Hits 1 even though I still listen all the time.

- I will now (in most weeks) do T45 Mania on Friday because:

1. More people view my posts on the weekends so for the sake of pageviews and comments why not do it on the weekends?

2. I can pre do T45 during the week (Thursday/Friday) so I can just release it on Saturday/Sunday!

Should I do what I'm gonna talk about below?
- do y'all know who Jacob Sartorius is? Yeah well if you don't let me tell you a bit:

1. He's the cringiest kid ever.

2. He makes me regret being thirteen years old

3. His Musically's make me sick

4. He made a song

5. The song isn't good.

6. Actually it's quite terrible.... yeah!

- soooo, I was gonna dedicate a whole post to talking about and roasting on this kid because he annoys me so much and I don't even know him๐Ÿ˜‚. If you like him and all that then fine. I don't hate you, your Fam.... BUT this kid genuinely pisses me off okay๐Ÿ˜‚. Onto the outro!

~ So it was a fun, upbeat, lit welcome back post if I say so myself! Again, tell me whether I should of the music video sessions and the Jacob Sartorius post or one or the other! I love you guys so much and I'm really looking forward to reaching 100,000 Pageviews sooner than later because it's been long overdue! If your a new reader thanks for stopping by and if your one of the original members thanks for coming back ❤️ Love y'all so much and as always.....

- God 1st, God Bless ๐Ÿ™


2 comments: