Sunday, May 22, 2016

THANKS GUYS!! TWO YEARS AND COUNTING!

WHAT.IS.THIS. Anyways, I don't look like this anymore so don't leaveπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚




Wait hold up, it's been 2 years? JESUS THAT'S A WHILE!

... Anyways La Famila, welcome back to this very special day (well it was actually the 17th but...πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚). It's been about 2 years since I started talking to you guys here! The only reason I'm still here doing this is because you guys kept coming back and reading this garbage πŸ˜‚✊. No matter what I did with this blog, you liked it and I'm so thankful for that! Now let's discuss some things, shall we?

First off, y'all are amazing. you should know this! so now you guys are gonna get a special for you support! I have two ideas, either a Q&A or another question post. If you don't remember, I did that one last Summer and it was quite big... but, some of the people that were here at that time last year (Thatchos 😒) aren't here right now (IF YOUR HERE THATCHOS HEY). With that being said, I probably won't do the question thing.

2nd off, we could do a Q&A! All you guys have to do is comment questions in the comments section and I'll answer all of them sometime in the next few days! You can also DM questions on Instagram and Snapchat and I'll give my usernames you can't ask me questions on at the end of the post!

Now, the Q&A would be easy you guys just have to ask questions! So yeah, in the comments section ON THIS POST or on those social media sites if your question is private you can ask in those two places! if we get at least 5 questions (enough to make a Q&A) I will do that!

To end this post, I'm just gonna say thank you:) You guys are the best and quite honestly I never envisioned blogging for this long. I'll be completely honestπŸ˜‚. But, since you guys clearly saw some potential in me that I didn't see I continued to blog and I'm really happy about that! I'm gonna sign off now but remember guys, if you ever want to do anything just do it. No one ever told me to start a blog, I just did because it sounded fun. So if you want to start a blog about anything, DO IT! And to make it better, leave a link to your blog below in the comments anytime and I'd be so happy to add it to my sidebar and check it out! That's it for this guys but i love y'all so much and here's to 100,000 Pageviews! this is Lance and as always... 

- God 1st, God Bless πŸ™❤️✌️πŸ™Œ



Instagram username: Lance.Warren_

Snapchat username: SquareheadLance

7 comments: