Saturday, May 14, 2016

Looking back at my "Ultimate" music predictions (almost) halfway through 2K16:)

Because I was so cool in 5th grade bahahaπŸ˜‚



So ... I just set the record for longest post title ever... right? Anywayssss... welcomeeee back (and why exactly did u put so many S's & E's?) and today I will be taking a look back at all my 2016 super duper not so ultimate music predictions as I react to whether they're right, wrong, or so bad that I quit blogging forever :). let's get on with the post! SIKE I'll stay here longer to annoy you (also, btw Trance, it's not "Physch"πŸ˜‚). Also guys, at the beggining of that post (the predictions one), I listed three resolutions for this blog and they were quite funny and guess what (what Lance)... I failed all of themπŸ˜‚

- so I'm gonna do this post in this really ugly color because I'm Lance and it matches me perfectly! My first prediction was that, Lady Gaga would be the big music return of 2016. obviously that hasn't been true, yet ;). BUT, if I were too be able to re-pick that prediction I would say to this point in 2016, Meghan Trainor has been the biggest return... yeah ik let the hate come (still waiting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

- Next, I said that the "1 hit wonder" of 2015 that would not carry over to 2016 was Silento. Let's all agree, this is true. This guy will never make another radio song again! Never ever ever make a radio song again (doesn't flow at all but u all get itπŸ˜‚). and then, I made some really bad joke where I said... "Acting sounds better :)". 

... yeah, I still can't breathe that was so funny:)

- next I made a prediction for the Biggest artist of 2016, now while as of now I'd give this to a number of people, the person I predicted is one of them, so congratulations me (no no no!). I did indeed say Rihanna would be that artist and I actually could be correct.. I mean she's been kinda big... just kinda πŸ˜‚. Now you guys are gonna say that in that post I said Adele would be BUT at first I said Rihanna and then I said Adele then at the very end I said SIKE about Adele ... so yeah, I predicted Rihanna :)

- 4th but not last I predicted that the "Hits 1 happy artist" (the dumbest prediction name ever) would be The Weeknd... and yeah, that has sorta been true. I mean he had In The Night and Can't Feel My Face has kinda been there but I still don't think he's been all that successful with Hits 1 this year compared to some people.... *hence* JUSTIN FREAKIN BIEBER AND ONE FREAKIN DIRECTION (sorry it's two directions:)). Yeah since I just raged too much let's move on Fam, shall we ?

- last and most definitely least we have my last and most accurate prediction of them all! I said Justin (freakin) Bieber would be the most overplayed artist of the year and guess what (what lance), yeah he has been! It's actually quite annoying because ill get into the car and hear, "oooohh ooooohhh, oooohhh oooohhhh, you gotta go when your angry at all my honesty (weird instrument), you know I try but I don't so well with apologies". Like what is this, relationship issues on TV for men (that's not a thing btw so don't search it πŸ˜‚). I just don't like this so called beaver (that was rude πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) but I mean whatever floats your boat (great and I'm talking like a 40 year old woman).

- that will do it! Thanks so much for all the support on all my posts and for continuing to support me as I get back into the groove of blogging (three posts in a week!) + guys, T45 Mania should indeed be out later this weekend or Monday depending on how this post does (:! I love you Fam so much and I just You (yes you little boy eating ice cream) has a great day and as always...

- G1GBπŸ™πŸ™Œ✌️❤️

6 comments: