Thursday, June 23, 2016

Complete Randomness:)

Hi hi and hi again! This post will be garbage. I mean I'm not even lying... I don't what this even is πŸ˜‚. Now if your not a fan of this kind of post the you may hit the exit now :)...



... If your still here then welcome back. I have a big issue in my life right now so I guess I'll explain that first. I made a Billboard Top 100 Post and it's was long and good and I was ready to post it.... but then.... um.... something happened. The post for some reason got all glitched up and now I don't know how to fix it! I've tried editing it and everything but like half of the font is tiny and half is normal! I'm mad because that post took a hecka long time to do!

What should I talk about now..... um oh do any of y'all know the youtuber Tana Mongeau? Well yeah, if you do we can be fam because I watch her tooπŸ˜‚. 

Ok guys, so since this post is already complete trash let me make it even worse, shall I? So guys, the next two WeeksOn this blog may suck! I'm going out of town this Saturday for my brothers baseball World Series (I think I've explained this to u guys every summerπŸ˜‚) and idk how long it may last so yeah! I will be able to blog there but it most likely won't be as frequent as I have been blogging lately which sucks! 

Also guys, I'll be going out of town AGAIN on July 8th to Destin but again I will be able to blog it just won't be all that frequently which sucks again!

There is good news though: I'm trying to pre-plan or make my posts in advance so that during the trip I have posts to give y'all! There are certain posts I can't pre-do though such as T45 Mania and the Weekend Countdown... so yeah.

Again, since this post has been totally random let me make it more random! I'm going to be making my T45 Songs of the Summer soon and so you know, the only songs eligible will be from March 1st to Whenever I make it. ALSO, if we keep gaining Pageviews at this rate, my 100K special will be out at a projected date of July 20th (yes I calculated)πŸ˜‚.

Speaking of the 100,000 special, I kinda need suggestions? I feel like every time I ask for suggestions y'all let me down! Don't let me down-down-down this time (ik that wasn't funny....)πŸ˜‚. 

Ok guys, this garbage post is official ending! If you made it too the end... well then... your amazing! I love all of you guys so much and I hope you have a great... night? Because it's 1:27 AM when I'm making this πŸ˜‚. Alright my next post should be T45 Mania most likely so I'll see ya then but as always....

- God 1st, God Bless ❤️✌️

- Lancee:) 


REMEMBER TO COMMMENTTTT SUGGESTIONS THAT FOR THAT SPECIAL THAT ARE DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE!! BYEEEE❤️

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is random. Anyway, I'm willing to bet you probably lost your mind seeing New Romantics at #1 on the countdown again. Too bad you didn't get to post that, because I was looking forward to seeing your reaction... Not sure what else to say besides that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ik sorry about this post πŸ˜‚ but yeah I was quite mad about that.

      Delete
    2. Although, if it makes you feel any better, Sorry dropped out of the countdown, which I'm sure you've been awaiting for some time. At least now you don't have to hear him asking if it's too late now to say sorry, unless it does an In The Night and makes a random re-entry.

      Delete
  2. Did you know that this man once dropped dead after playing video games for 72 hours straight?

    ReplyDelete