Sunday, June 12, 2016

Justin Timberlake- (2)- Week of June 10th, 2016

Hey Fam! Welcome back to the blog and if it's your first time here welcome and I hope you enjoy! This week Justin Timberlake was #1 as I think 99.9999998 % of people expected including me and as for the rest of the countdown, well it wasn't THAT terrible. Ok now without any more rambling on from sir me I'm gonna get to this weeks exitsss:)

• Rachel Platten- Stand By You (#35)

• Tryon- Somebody To Love You (#36)

• Shawn Mendes/Camilla Cabello- I Know What You Did Last Summer (#41)

Last Weeks #1 Song: Justin Timberlake- Can't Stop The Feeling
the countdown. Enjoy!
45. Justin Bieber- Sorry (#39) [YES YES YESS!]
44. Elle King- America's Sweetheart (#43)
43. Rihanna/Drake- Work (#44)
42. Gwen Stefani- Make Me Like You (#45)
41. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha- Me, Myself, And I (#42)
40. Adele- Hello (#40)
39. Jason Derulo- If It Ain't Love (#22) [idk how to feel:/]
38. Meghan Trainor- NO (#31)
37. The Weeknd- In The Night (#30)
36. Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran- Love Yourself (#29)
35. The Chainsmokers/ROZES- Roses (#38)
34. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato- Irresistible (#32)
33. Sia/Sean Paul- Cheap Thrills (DEBUT)
32. Charlie Puth- One Call Away (#33)
31. Selena Gomez- Kill Em With Kindness (DEBUT)
30. The Summer Set- Figure Me Out (#27)
29. Zara Larsson/MNEK- Never Forget You (#13) [ouchh!]
28. OneRepublic- Wherever I Go (#37)
27. Grace- You Don't Own me (#26) [WHAT IS THIS JUMP!]
26. Troye Sivan- YOUTH (#14) [yay!]
25. Meghan Trainor- Me Too (DEBUT) [woah!]
24. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo- Close (#23)
23. Flo Rida- My House (#9) [oh yes!]
22. Daya- Sit Still, Look Pretty (#28) [noice!]
21. X Ambassadors- Unsteady (#18)
20. Timeflies- Once In A While (#24)
19. Lukas Graham- 7 Years (#21)
18. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias- Messin' Around (#34)
17. ZAYN- Pillowtalk (#5)
16. Twenty One Pilots- Ride (#16)
15. Calvin Harris/Rihanna- This Is What You Came For (#19)
14. 5 Seconds Of Summer- Jet Black Heart (#10)
13. Ariana Grande- Dangerous Woman (#25)
12. The Chainsmokers/Daya- Don't Let Me Down (#17)
11. P!NK- Just Like Fire (#20)
10. Selena Gomez- Hands To Myself (#15) [WHAT!]
9. James Bay- Let It Go (#6)
8. Mike Posner/SeeB- I Took A Pill In Ibiza (#11)
7. DNCE- Cake By The Ocean (#8)
6. Twenty One Pilots- Stressed Out (#4)
5. Fifth Harmony- Work From Home (#7)
4. One Direction- History (#2)
3. Panic! At The Disco- Victorious (#12) [oh boy!]
2. Taylor Swift- New Romantics (#3)
1. Justin Timberlake- Can't Stop The Feeling (#1)

Biggest DROP of the week!: Jason Derulo- If It Ain't Love (-17)

Biggest JUMP of the week!: Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias- Messin' Around (+16)

Newbies!
~ Ok guys, I have an issue. If Sia is a "Rich" music artist than why does she love "cheap" thrills? I'm still confused.
Anyways, if we're talking about the song here I'll say it's pretty good! I definitely enjoy Sean Paul's parts quite a bit and most of Sia's parts but some of it gets a little boring. I shall now grade this song:)

Vocals: 8/10
Instrumentals: 8/10
Lyrics: 7.5/10
Chorus: 8/10
Catchy Factor: 8.5/10
Featured Artist (Sean Paul): 9/10

Overall Grade: 49/60

~ I'm not the biggest fan of this next one. It happens to Selena Gomez- Kill Em With Kindness and it just seems really stale to me. This song is has no interest in my style of music and it's incredibly boring. I mean she makes it look
like it's drop big but instead there's a fake whistle instrument. Yeah ... Selena can do better.

Vocals: 7.5/10
Instrumentals: 7/10
Lyrics: 8.5/10
Chorus: 7/10
Catchy Factor: 7/10
Featured Artist: DNA

Overall Grade: 37/50

~ Last up we have what happens to be my favorite song on this countdown, which isn't saying much but eh. It's Meghan Trainor- Me Too. This song geniunely may come off and really arrogant and stuck up but it's just a fun song. Everyone knows the way Meghan is by now so get over it and enjoy the song for what it is. Let's get to the grades!

Vocals: 94/10
Instrumentals: 9/10
Lyrics: 8.5/10
Chorus: 9/10
Catchy Factor: 10/10
Featured Artist: DNA

Overall Grade: 45.5/50

I'd wanna blurb too (idek)
~ Sorry guys no Hitbound this week since I'm already late on this post!

~ First off, let's discuss how happy I am about this drop from Sorry. Like turn up! This song will probably decide to hang around for the next month but at least it won't be aired any (I hope!). But if it were up to me I'd have this song leave
next week so Hits 1, get on that :)

~ Rihanna/Drake- Work has done absolutely nothing here and won't which is pretty sad. I'm not saying this song is great or anything but come on. This song hit #1 pretty much everywhere! Hits 1 though peaked this somewhere in the 20's I think? I don't know, I just think this is sad.

~ Meghan Trainor- NO will probably be leaving us soon and I have to say that I enjoyed it's time here. I hope Meghan keeps making this style music because I enjoy it.

~ Hits 1 has granted my wish of In The Night dropping this week! Now Hits 1, your next task is to get this song out of this countdown next week! Get on it!

~ I still really enjoy Roses and honestly I don't know why. If you still enjoy it to can you please comment so I don't feel alone on this πŸ˜‚

~ The Summer Set- Figure Me Out is pretty much going by the term "space filler" right now. I'm not expecting that to change but just saying.

~ So apparently Never Forget You is just gonna pull a typical Hits 1 fail here. Ugh Hits 1, it never gets old...

~ The remix of X Ambassadors- Unsteady is so much better. It's the Erich Lee Gravity one from "Me before You" if anyone was wondering :)

~ Pillowtalk is finally dropping maybe? This is good because the song was just getting really old:)

~ So Ride is just gonna stay at #16 forever? I mean I'm fine with that just wondering Hits 1 :D

~ Now before y'all find it weird that Jet Black Heart is in Purple (no opinion) let me explain. For some reason i have found myself semi enjoying this song. So for those wondering, this isn't a mistake the song is actually and should be purple.

~ I sense a new top ten entry next week from Don't Let Me Down. Honestly because the song keeps on jumping I can't help but think it enters next week.

~ Ok guys, does anyone else besides me like the original version of Let It Go more than the remix?

~ Why is Victorious in the top 3? Where is this song popular like c'mon hits 1 get it together !

~ Can't Stop The Feeling is probably gonna last quite a while at #1... like I can't remember one time where the most whatchuwanted song wasn't it.

Most Missed Song: Maroon 5- Animals

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Ariana Grande- Into You

Throwback Song Of The Week: Eminem/Rihanna- Love The Way You Lie

My Favorite Countdown Song 1 Year Ago: Fifth Harmony/The Ghost Of Kid Ink- Worth It

#1 On T45 Mania 1 Year Ago: Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink- Worth It

My Top 5 Songs
5. Daya- Sit Still, Look Pretty
4. P!NK- Just Like Fire
3. The Chainsmokers/ROZES- Roses
2. The Chainsmokers/Daya- Don't Let Me Down
1. Meghan Trainor- Me Too

Thanks for reading Fam❤️❤️❤️ I know this is a day late and I'm so so so very sorry! T45 Mania will be out in a few days as well guys and I'll inform you of that via Adrian's Comment SectionπŸ˜‚. I love y'all so much as I say at the end of every post and I will see you in the next post! As always....

- God 1st, God Bless ❤️πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ™Œ (#PrayForOrlando!)

- Lancers :)))

11 comments:

  1. Lance, about that 6th blurb, yes, I still enjoy listening to Roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously hope I'm not the only one of these bloggers who detests Me Too (if my thrashing it on my blog wasn't any indication...). But of course, now that I said that, I'm sure you'll be wanting it to jump to annoy me.

    I'm also very sad to see Never Forget You take such a big drop ): And hopefully Work will leave soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually hate Me Too as well. I'm upset that Never Forget You dropped, but I would rather want to see Work From Home leave instead of Work.

      Delete
  3. Woooooooo. Nice new background.

    And your favorite song on the countdown is my 2nd favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. . why can't I read your blog anymore? Why do you have it be for invited readers only?

      Delete