Saturday, June 4, 2016

Justin Timberlake (1)- June 4th, 2016

Because this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever shown on the internet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚








Hello there Fam, how's it going? Hopefully it's going very well for you and if it's not than maybe this post will brighten your day (nah I'm not to sure). I'm very happy Justin Timberlake is #1 this week because quite honestly Taylor Swift should've never been #1! Overall, this week was okay/good but nothing that amazing. Since I'm probably extremely boring right now let's get to this weeks exitssss!

• We The Kings- The Story Of Tonight (#44) [bye!]


• One Direction- Perfect (#37) [THANK YOU !]

Last weeks #1 disgrace: Taylor Swift- New Romantics (1)
The countdown :)
45. Gwen Stefani- Make Me Like You (#42)
44. Rihanna/Drake- Work (#43)
43. Elle King- America's Sweetheart (#30)
42. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha- Me, Myself, And I (#45)
41. Shawn Mendes/Camilla Cabello- I Know What You Did Last Summer (#40)
40. Adele- Hello (#38)
39. Justin Bieber- Sorry (#33)
38. The Chainsmokers/ROZES- Roses (#41)
37. OneRepublic- Wherever I Go (DEBUT)
36. Tryon- Somebody To Love Me (#39)
35. Rachel Platten- Stand By You (#35)
34. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias- Messin' Around (DEBUT)
33. Charlie Puth- One Call Away (#31)
32. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato- Irresistible (#32)
31. Meghan Trainor- NO (#27)
30. The Weeknd- In The Night (#34)
29. Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran- Love Yourself (#23)
28. Daya- Sit Still, Look Pretty (#24)
27. The Summer Set- Figure Me Out (#25)
26. Grace/The Ghost Of G-Eazy- You Don't Own Me (#26)
25. Ariana Grande- Dangerous Woman (#20)
24. Timeflies- Once in a While (#36)
23. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo- Close (#29)
22. Jason Derulo- If It Ain't Love (#22)
21. Lukas Graham- 7 Years (#14) [what did I doπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚]
20. P!NK- Just Like Fire (#18)
19. Calvin Harris/Rihanna- This Is What You Came For (#28)
18. X Ambassadors- Unsteady (#21)
17. This Chainsmokers/Daya- Don't Let Me Down (#17)
16. Twenty One Pilots- Ride (#16)
15. Selena Gomez- Hands To Myself (#15)
14. Troye Sivan- YOUTH (#13)
13. Zara Larsson/MNEK- Never Forget You (#19)
12. Panic! At The Disco- Victorious (#4)
11. Mike Posner- I Took A Pill In Ibiza (#9)
10. 5 Seconds Of Summer- Jet Black Heart (#10)
9. Flo Rida- My House (#7)
8. DNCE- Cake By The Ocean (#12)
7. Fifth Harmony- Work From Home (#11)
6. James Bay- Let It Go (#8)
5. Zayn Malik- Pillowtalk (#5)
4. Twenty One Pilots- Stressed Out (#6)
3. Taylor Swift- New Romantics (#1)
2. One Direction- History (#3)
1. Justin Timberlake- Can't Stop The Feeling (#2) [1st week @ #1!!]

Biggest DROP Of The Week!: Elle King- America's Sweetheart (-13) [oh that's two weeks in a row]

Biggest JUMP Of The Week: Timeflies- Once In A While (+12) [again, idk if this is right but I think it isπŸ˜‚]

Newbies:)
~ First off we have OneRepublic with their new song Wherever I Go! I haven't actually listened to this song quite honestly it seems like a slot filler to me. I'm not gonna go any further, on to the next one(:

~ Now we have a song that can make some real noise here! Pitbull returns with Enrique Iglesias for this song Messin' Around! My mom told me the "chorus" of the song is actually from an REO Speedwagon song yeahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The song is quite good though and Pitbull's verses are pretty catchy. Overall, I see this peaking in the top 10 or top 5.

Hitbound
~ I listened to Selena Gomez- Kill Em' With Kindess a few days ago and it's alright. I mean it's pretty boring but I do like the "whistling" instrument (whatever it's called) throughout the song so yeah!

~ Lost Boy is still on Hitbound which suprises me. I thought this song would debut quite a while ago actually. I'm not complaing though because the song is BORING.

~ I think next week may be the week where we have like 6 debuts because Hitbound has a lot of songs that are gaining popularity such as: Cheap Thrills, Kill Em' With Kindess, Me Too, Don't Mind, Toothbrush, Lost Boy, and We Don't Talk Anymore. Now I'm not saying all these songs will debut next week because that's virtually impossible but they could be split up like 4 and 3 over a 2 week stretch.

~ Rock Bottom from Hailee Steinfield & DNCE is another song I'd love to debut!

~ Kent Jones- Don't Mind & DNCE- Toothbrush entered Hitbound this week and they're two songs I'm enjoying so yay!

~ I also really hope Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj- No Broken Hearts debuts! It's literally the perfect song for this channel.

~ I can't really see The Sound Of Silence debuting here either so yeah.

I been blurbin' around
~ The bottom 5 of this countdown is basically a bunch of songs that have been hovering from #38-#45 for like 5 weeks. Can we clear that out?

~ Whenever I hear Sorry I legit must turn it off. Good thing no one else in my family likes the song because it's terrible! "is it too late now to say sorry", yes Justin it is.

~ Meghan Trainor- NO has actually started dropping a lot quicker than I thought it would. The song seemed like it had more potential than it has achieved.

~ Why exactly is In The Night here? THIS SONG IS OLD! Old= get out of the countdown or I hate (:

~ Daya- Sit Still, Look Pretty should jump next week. It probably will. The only annoying thing about this song is that the like whistling thing is really annoying throughout the chorus but it's okay.

~ last weeks #24, #25, and #26 were all in order this week with Sit Still, Look Pretty dropping from #24 to #28. Figure Me Out dropped two spots from #25 to #27 and You Don't Own Me held at #26. That's weird πŸ˜‚

~ Speaking of You Don't Own Me, what exactly has that song done here in like two months. It's just been a slot holder basically. But, I can already see this being one of those songs that gets into the top 10 later in it's tenure.

~ Ariana Grande- Dangerous Woman hasn't had the same success here as everywhere else. It's annoying because this is actually a good song and it should be having success but I mean whatever.

~ Remember last week when I said "great now 7 Years will drop like 20 spots", or something like that? Well guess what, it didn't drop 20 spots but it did drop to #21 which is stupid. In what other place is this song in the 20's? Yeah, nowhere. Come on Hits 1 get it together!

~ The #17, #16, and #15 songs from last week all held put at those spots. I swear, this countdown is getting more boring and boring every week. like I heard Don't Let Me Down almost every time I got in the car and it's #17... Like BOI.

~ Troye Sivan- Youth needs to start making it's way out of here:)

~ Never Forget You could very well jump into the top 5 next week with some good airplay. That sounds insane but it's very possible.

~ So basically the top 10 is a bunch of decent songs for me at least... like what to heck?

~ WHY IS HISTORY NUMBER 2 ON THIS COUNTDOWN?! WHAT IS THIS. WHERE ELSE HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THIS SONG? 

~ ^whew sorry about that πŸ˜‚ but also why is Jet Black Heart so high here? Where else is this song played?! Like c'mon Hits 1 get it together (second time saying that)πŸ˜‚.

~ Well, we may have just found our next long term #1 song! I'm expecting 6-9 weeks from this song. 

Most Missed Song: Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Drake/Rihanna- Too Good

My Favorite Song On The Countdown 1 Year ago Today: Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (HOW?!πŸ˜‚)

My Top 5 Songs
5. Daya- Sit Still, Look Pretty
4. P!NK- Just Like Fire
3. Justin Timberlake- Can't Stop The Feeling
2. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias- Messin' Around
1. The Chainsmokers/Daya- Don't Let Me Down


Thanks for reading !!! I'm so happy I was able to get this done 2 weeks in a row and I hope you're happy as well! I love you so much Fam, as I say at the end of every post and i actually have a different type of fun post planned to come out Tuesday or Wednesday. I've already completed it and all that so I'll release it then! I'm gonna go now but I hope you all have a great day and as always...

- God 1st, God Bless πŸ™✌️πŸ”₯❤️

- Btw, remember to leave a comment ✌️πŸ˜‚


6 comments:

  1. I think the biggest drop (for the second week in a row) was America's Sweetheart, down 13.
    -.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's changed thanks for pointing it out though!

      Delete
  2. Damn how were so many people on around midnight last night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Green= Good
      Blue= Ok/Mediocre
      Red= Bad
      Turquoise= Needs to leave or I'll hate it
      Purple= No opinion or haven't heard
      Orange= Worst Song(s)
      Pink= Best Song(s)
      Yellow= Close to getting old

      Delete