Tuesday, June 7, 2016

RE-Answering questions for #AskLance #1 !

I thought this looked good I guessπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚






Now guys, this title might seem quite weird. that's because it is obviously okπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. In this post I shall re-answer all the questions I was asked in the first ask Lance! I will also react to my old answers if my answer changes! I thought this will would be something creative and different and I hope you enjoy it! Let's go !!

Question #1: Why did you create this blog

Answer: Now obviously my answer doesn't change here. it's the same reason. I did say though, "I felt I needed to voice my opinions on the countdown". I find it funny how vague (oooh nice word Lance) that isπŸ˜‚ anyways that was a boring one. On to the next one!

Answer rating: 7.5-10 (I mean I explained enough)

Question #2: Why did you change the style of your blog?

Answer: this is a very long question (I slimmed it down) but it basically asks why I've changed from serious to a more funny, outgoing person on this blog. Now I answered that my blog wasn't "fun" enough to read. Again, while that may be true that's not the whole reason. I changed as a person throughout that time and so did my blog personality. overall, I feel I answered alright (no) but it wasn't amazing. Also, I said "I felt like the small countdown blogger that no one cards about". how can u "card" about someone? Just wondering LanceπŸ˜‚

Answer rating: 6-10 (because I can't type the word cares)

Question #3: What are your hobbies?

Answer: Ok so this is gonna be a long oneπŸ˜‚ first I said ask me anything about Football, Basketball, Or Baseball and I'll answer it. I've stopped watching Baseball as much so if you asked me something I'd probably be public ally humiliated πŸ˜‚. As for the other two sports, I follow them the same. now to the most just cringeworthy sentences ever😬😬. I said "I'm also very popular in school and stuff and every night the "squad" (OMLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) goes to the movies". THE CRINGE I CANNOTπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Ok yeah I have a lot of friends but I'm not the Fluffin Drake of my school! Like oml... I'm basically an almondπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I'm sorry I made you guys read this post. I'm so sorry. I'm gonna move on now, who's with me (Mee!)

Question #4: Who Do You Want To Win the NCAA tournament?

Answer: The great Remy asked this question:) I can't exactly answer it though because the NCAA tournament ends in early April. I will give who I want to win it next year realistically! I would like (Drumoll please...) Villanova, yes Villanova to win it for a 2nd straight season! Not that my team Georgia is complete garbage but they have no chance so I like Villanova. They have a good team and a good chance. So yeah, #TeamVillanova.

Question #5: Are The Sidebars ever updated? What's your favorite thing about Blogging?

Answer to Question #1: Yes, yes indeed. The sidebars are very scrubish but they do indeed get updated from time to time seasonally. my Summer sidebar is quite bad though so don't read it (great now everyone will read it). Also, Graham thanks for asking this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Answer to question #2: My favorite thing has changed a bit. My favorite thing about this is still responding to comments but I also really enjoy putting a lot of posts out and seeing the Pageview number go up. I mean, wouldn't anyone? Success is something everyone wants so I mean don't tell me right now I shouldn't be happy to get views like that's stupid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (dang that rant tho). Also, Graham said we looked alike in his question. But the thing is we don't at allπŸ˜‚. C'mon Graham get those eyes checked (JK!)

That shall do it! I thought this was fun and creative to do so obviously if you want me too I will bring back #AskLance every other week and re-link the form to the sidebars! Also, this is one of my most commented on and my most viewed post ever (it's #1!) so thanks !! I love you guys so much and remember to leave a comment and if you want more Q&A's tell me! I love y'all and this is the end of this post so as always...

- God 1st, God Bless πŸ™πŸ”₯✌️❤️

7 comments:

  1. I obviously go Vanderbilt for the NCAA one but they're sorta garbage so therefore #TeamOhioState

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lol I asked that like a year ago I thought you were someone else yes realize we look ABSOLUTELY nothing alike πŸ˜‚ And by sidebars I meant pages lol but that was before you put the this might be updated in 1000 year thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance, can you please update your JT countdown blog?

    ReplyDelete