Wednesday, August 27, 2014

9,000 pageviews

Hey guys, I don't know why but I didn't know we elapsed the 9,200 mark yet!!! We did!!!!! You guys are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and the only reason we are here!!! Now let's get to the 10,000 Pageview special.... I don't know what to do!!!! Suggestions needed by 10,000 Pageviews or else... This is not a drill we need SUGGESTIONS!!!! I don't know what to do!!! Ok, now that we're done with that I really do need suggestions, because this was last time I didn't get suggestions at 5,000.
Mikey to me: " It isn't really that interesting" me to Mikey: "Well, if you don't like it why didn't you give a Suggestion!!! Mikey to me: "I did, I said to do AT40" me to Mikey: "No you didn't???" I go back to my last post and I see from Mikey: "Do AT40..." So guys that's what happened and it wasn't pretty. Oh and to Mikey that was just to be funny so PLEASE don't find it offensive... :) but anyway we need suggestions so get to work with them!!! We are also doing a special best lyric chain challenge in the comments section of this post!!! So however can finish a lyric chain by themselves (the whole song) successfully first will get to make me do anything they want BLOG APPROPRIATE!!! Oh, and did I forget to say that you can't do the same song as someone else... And if you get challenged to a song you must do that song and no other!!! I hope you enjoy this challenge and I can challenge you guys to (just saying)!!! I hope you enjoy the challenge and remember if you win the challenge your giving me must be blog appropriate (you can challenge me to telling my most embarrassing moment or anything like that) I hope you enjoy BYE!!!! Leave a comment if you liked this post and I hope you have a great competition!!!

- Lance

16 comments:

  1. Rules and more for challenge in the "Special announcement soon" secrion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok when is the Special announcement
    ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you challenge someone else without doing one yet?????
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Okay then, I hereby challenge Lance Warren to lyric chain Anaconda by Nicki Minaj.
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Oh I can't win the challenge only someone else can (Adrian,Remy,Jack)

      Delete
    4. Or me. ;) But we all know that won't happen... (Week 9 coming soon!)

      Delete
  3. My all time favorite song is Pharrell Williams-Happy. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  4. My anaconda don't. My anaconda don't. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun. (#2 on Billboard Hot 100)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shake it Off debuted at #1! Stellar performance Taylor Swift!
      I stay out too late... I got nothin' in my brain...
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Anaconda's jump made me FLIP!!!!

      Delete
    3. More than Undressed's jump to #12 a few weeks ago????
      Were you that face when Anaconda jumped?
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. I thought you said Undressed was worse than Anaconda?
      Well, what song out of the 2 is crowned worst song of all time?
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIFES A BEACH DID TO AND BANG BANG

      Delete