Saturday, August 30, 2014

Maroon 5 (3) Week of August 30th, 2014

We finally have a "Good" week!!!! All the debuts (besides 2) were great!!!! We have one very special debut as well.... But before we get to this weeks top 45 here are the songs that are leaving.

Madden Brothers- We Are Done (#27) (No!!!)

Calvin Harris- Summer (#45) (HURRAY!!!)

Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (#43) (Oh Yeah!!)

Oh Honey- Be Okay (#42)

John Legend/Tiësto- All of me (#37) (Lets Go!!!)

Fall out boy- Alone Together (#38) (Congrats on a great life..)

Last weeks #1 song: Maroon 5- Maps (3)
The countdown.
45. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#44)
44. Magic!- Rude (#41) (Don't leave yet??!!)
43. Ed Sheeran/Pharrell Williams- Sing (#37)
42. Justin Timberlake- Not a bad thing (#29) (Finally.......)
41. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (debut) (YESSSS!!!)
40. Rixton- Me & My Broken Heart (#31)
39. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (debut)
38. OneRepublic- Counting stars (#40) (Well...Well...)
37. Becky G- Shower (debut) (YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!)
36. Imagine Dragons- On Top of the World (#13) (Get out!!!)
35. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#28)
34. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#21)
33. T. Mills- All I Wanna Do (#32) (No!! Up!!!
32. X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons- Jungle (#35)
31. Jason Derulo- Trumpets (debut) (WAHTTTTTTTT!!!!! NO!)
30. 5 Seconds of Summer- She looks so Perfect (#33)
29. Kalin & Myles- Love Robbery (#26)
28. Heymous Molly- Life's a beach (debut) (OH YEAHHHH!!!)
27. Sia- Chandelier (#30)
26. Ariana Grande- Problem (#4)
25. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (#20)
24. The Summer Set- Lightning in a Bottle (#17) (???)
23. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (#24)
22. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (debut) [Woah..)
21. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#22) (UGHHHH...!!!...???...!!!)
20. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#25)
19. Rita Ora- I Will never let you Down (#9)
18. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#18)
17. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase boys (#10)
16. Katy Perry- This is how we do (#14)
15. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#2)
14. Taylor Swift- Shake it off (#39) (HURRAY!!!)
13. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#19)
12. Meghan Trainor- All About that bass (#7)
11. Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky full of Stars (#15)
10. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#16)
9. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#11)
8. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#34) (Ummmm... #NoWords..)
7. KONGOS- Come with me now (#6)
6. 5SOS- Amnesia (#23) (OH MY... YESSS!!!)
5. OneRepublic- Love runs out (#3)
4. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#12)
3. Fall out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#8)
2. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#5)
1. Maroon 5- Maps (#1) [3rd week @ #1]

Biggest Drop of the a Week: Imagine Dragons- On Top of the World (-23)

Biggest jump of the week: Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (+26)

New entrants
~ 6 entrants this week!! The 1st one was Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow and you all probably know this song!!! I love it. Everything said.

~ Next, we have Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang at #39!!!! #NeverLeave

~ This is the best debut ever!!! Becky G- Shower has debuted!!!! I'm happy to say welcome to the countdown.

~ Jason Derulo- Trumpets debuted :( This is sad!!! Why!!! I HATE YOU TRUMPETS LEAVE FOREVER!!! UGHHHHH...

~ Heymous Molly- Life's a beach debuted and like the most of the debuts this week it's catchy and fun!!! Staha while.

~ Are highest debut is at #22 and it's Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) This song left hitbound, but I'm happy t debuted. Stay high Habits (if you know what I mean)

HitboundHitbound
~ Ella Henderson- Ghost is still here. I'm disappointed...

~ 1975- Girls needs to debut soon, It's so fun!!!

~ Oh my Gosh look Anaconda's on hitbound!!! WHY???!!!

~ Bebe Rexha- Can't Stop Drinking on you sucks to...

~ Kiesza- Hideaway NEEDS to debut!!!!

This is how Hitbound looks this week:

Bebe Rexha- Can't stop Drinking on you
Jake Miller- First Flight Home
MKTO- American Dream
R5- Heart Made Up On You
Brantley Gilbert/T.I.- Bottoms Up
Mary Lambert- Secrets (SUCKS SO MUCH!!!)
G.R.L.- Ugly Heart (Never Heard! Any thoughts??)
1975- Girls
The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You
Jesse McCartney- Superbad
Ella Henderson- Ghost
Betty Who- Somebody Loves You
Nicki Minaj- Anaconda
Kiesza- Hideaway
Rixton- Wait On Me

Bang Bang Into the BlurbBlurbs
~ Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better could be on its way out... But I hope not!!!

~ Finally.... Summer, Wasted, Be Okay, and all of that crap left, but... Sleeping with a Friend is still here??!!!?

~ I'm done With Maroon 5- Maps, let's get Animals in the countdown.

~ Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy's drop moved Charli XCX- Boom Clap up to #4, because of that rule that states that two songs by the same artists cannot be within a certain number of spots from each other...

~ Fall out Boy- Young Volcanoes jumped to #3??? This move is weird considering I heard it like none... Is this the next Glenn Morrison/Islove- Goodbye for me. If you don't remember when I first started blogging that song was #10 and I never heard it...

~ Taylor Swift- Shake it Off jumped 25 to #14 but didn't get biggest jump of the week, and Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong did oh and yes your wrong for making this jump!!!

~ Why did Meghan Trainor- All about that Bass drop!!! It should be top 3!!!!

~ I heard Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) yesterday, TWICE!!! It better not re-enter...

~ Magic!- Rude may be leaving so I just want to say thanks for being here and please stay... It is fun having you

My top 5
1. Becky G- Shower
2. Taylor Swift- Shake it Off
3. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang
4. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free
5. Iggy azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow

Thanks for reading and join the conversations in the comments section (anyone welcome) PEACE!!!





42 comments:

  1. Weren't you the one who recommended Trumpets for the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck Na!!!! I hate Trumpets??? ;)

      Delete
    2. http://hiits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2014/06/songs-that-should-debut-on-hits-1-soon.html?m=1

      Delete
    3. Huh... I guess I liked the song then...
      Ok...

      Delete
    4. And here you said you don't love Becky G – Shower. You said you didn’t even like it: http://hiits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2014/06/songs-that-should-debut-on-hits-1.html?m=1

      Delete
    5. At first, it didn't Appeal to me. I LOVE IT NOW

      Delete
  2. Jason Derulo-Trumpets is ok. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance your next post should be your special announcement and then it should be your 10,000 page view special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um.. The special announcement kind of goes with the 10k announcement.

      Delete
  4. Tomorrow we will start the Alone Together be gone party!
    -Remy (who's hosting it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here on Lance's blog (the next post that he makes)
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. It will be the 10K Announcement tommorow

      Delete
    3. Don't forget: Mikey's Wasted-be-gone party and my We Are Done-be-gone party.

      Delete
    4. And Mikey's Be Okay be gone party
      -Remy

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. 10,090!!!!!! Congrats Lance!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. YEAHHHHHHHH!!! Lol... Thanks everyone for the great reading of his blog (if that made sense) THANKS!!!

      Delete
  6. Counting stars debuted on November 16th 2013 and this week is august 30th 2014 getting close to a year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been on the Billboard Hot 100 for 62 weeks.

      Delete
    2. Who here ships Tremy?????
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Me! (Well, I like that idea some...)

      Delete
  7. So counting stars was on the billboard hot 100 for around 1 year and 3 months almost breaking fall out boy's record

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I though u said you hated Anaconda Mikey?????
      Also how is freaking DRAKE in that song????/??
      -Remy

      Delete
  8. No. I think it debuted in November. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hated it at first but now its great and I heard a version with drake in It???? Remy i dont know what your saying and when i reach 1,000 page views should i blog the youtube 15 or stick with the vh1 top 20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I HATE Drake so I do not like him in Anaconda he makes it 10000 times worse
      And you should do the VH1 top 20 (what is that by the way?)
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. It's a countdown. I think it's a "Billboard countdown" 10K special (special Announcement) coming today.

      Delete
    3. When is your 10K pageview special coming out?

      Delete
    4. Either Tonight or Early Tommorow (probably tonight...)

      Delete
    5. Is it okay if I join the Alone Together-be-gone party tomorrow? (I won't be here tonight.)

      Delete
    6. Yes, I may not be here either :)

      Delete
  10. Have any of you heard of the tv station vh1 if you have cox it should be channel 67 or 1067 anyway its a countdown where Jim shearer counts down your top 20 its for music videos not
    For the music itself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: As of 11:22 AM, I have 3,000 pageviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATS
      -Remy (who has a SECRET crush on Trance)

      Delete
  12. First of all, how dare you not like Mary Lambert – Secrets. It's a really good song. Second of all, Nico and Vinz's jump was one of the best things that happened on this week's countdown. Third, Hits 1 occasionally plays previous hits. I heard songs like Olly Murs – Troublemaker, Florida Georgia Line – Cruise, Eminem ft. Rihanna – The Monster, Pitbull ft. Ke$ha – Timber, Ellie Goulding – Burn, and MKTO – Classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian, you're right. YOU'RE ALL SECRETS HATERS!!!

      Delete
    2. Anaconda and I Can't Stop Drinking About You are also really good.

      Delete
    3. Anaconda is bad, I have not heard this Secrets song yet or American Dream by MKTO
      I'm starting to like Ghost a bit more...
      And will you PRETTY PLEASE come to the Alone Together party Adrian?????
      -Remy

      Delete
  13. And I think Ugly Heart is a decent song. I would put it in blue for now.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a Love Robbery as what Kalin and Myles would say.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lance…I'm sorry…


    I'm so, so sorry…








    …but Shower went down.

    ReplyDelete