Sunday, August 17, 2014

Billboard top 50: Magic! (5) week of August 23rd, 2014


This week on the billboard was Decent. Magic!- Rude did hit #1 (again) (sorry Adrian) but that doesn't matter, now let's get into this weeks songs that are leaving:

Songs leaving.

Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty (#33)

Maddie & Tae- Girl in a Country song (#71) {1 week on the countdown}

Maroon 5- It was always you (#46) [1 week on the countdown]

TY Dolla $ign/The Weeknd/Wiz Khalifa- Or Nah (#56)

Hillary Duff- Chasing the sun (#79) [1 week on the countdown]

Trey Songz- Na Na (#42) (WHAT????) (28 weeks on the coutndown]

Last weeks nĂºmero uno: Magic!- Rude 
The countdown.
50. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#69)
49. Paramore- Ain't it fun (#41)
48. Nicki Minaj- Pills 'N Potions (#43)
47. Miranda Lambert/Carrie Underwood- Somethin Bad (#52)
46. KONGOS- Come with me now (#44)
45. Florida Georgia Line/Luke Bryan/Jason Derulo- This is how we roll (#46)
44. Bastille- Pompeii (#39)
43. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#50)
42. Lil Wayne/Drake- Believe Me (#37)
41. Tim McGraw/Faith Hill- Meanwhile back at Mama's (#55)
40. T.I./Iggy Azalea- No Mediocre (#47) (YEAH!!!)
39. ScHool Boy Q/BJ The Chicago Kid- Studio (#38)
38. Tove Lo- Habits (#40)
37. Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky full of stars (#36)
36. Lee Brice- I Don't dance (#33)
35. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#35) (... ... ...)
34. MKTO- Classic (#29)
33. Chris Brown/Lil Wayne/Tyga- Loyal (#34)
32. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#32)
31. Lady Antebellum- Bartender (#32)
30. DJ Snake/Lil Jon- Turn down for what (#25)
29. Dierks Bentley- Drunk on a Plane (#28)
28. Kenny Chesney- American Kids (#27)
27. Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg- Wiggle (#21) (It's dropping!!!)
26. Jeremih/YG- Don't tell em (#30) (It's Rising!!!!!!!!!!!!)
25. Tinashe/ScHool Boy Q- 2 On (#26) (!!!!)
24. Florida Georgia Line- Dirt (#24)
23. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#20)
22. Jason Aldean- Burnin' it down (#22)
21. Pharrell- Happy (#15) (LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
20. Calvin Harris- Summer (#14) (YOU TO!!!!!!!!)
19. Nicki Minaj- Anoconda (debut) (Really????)
18. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#18) (jump already???)
17. Becky G- Shower (#17) (JUMPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!)
16. Katy Perry/Juicy J- Dark Horse (#23) (Uhhhh....Really???)
15. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#19) (Hurray!!!)
14. John Legend- All of me (#12)
13. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (#16)
12. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (#13) (!!!)
11. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#10)
10. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#11)
9. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#6)
8. Sia- Chandelier (#9)
7. Maroon 5- Maps (#7)
6. Ariana Grande/Iggy Azlaea- Problem (#5)
5. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#4)
4. Meghan Trainor- All About that bass (#8) (Haha, Adrian!!!)
3. Iggy Azlaea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#3)
2. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#2)
1. Magic!- Rude (#1) [5th week @ #1]

I hope you enjoyed that!!!! I will usually do blurbs and stuff but not this week :( I hope you enjoyed and BYE!!!!

- Lance





27 comments:

  1. It's supposed to be Burnin' IT DOWN not Burnnin' Down It, that' all I have to say for now
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you do the full 100?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said in my weekend countdown (on the blurbs) that I don't have the time with middle school going on. I have 3 posts a week (should have 4) but I can't ever get my prediction done...

      Delete
  3. Weekend countdown rearrangement is out

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Undressed is number 3. On the mini wutchuwant countdown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. How exactly does the tournament work Mikey?
      Oh and did you know Blogboy7 is also doing a tournament similar to yours?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Hey Mikey now Adrian is doing a tournament similar to yours.
      -Remy

      Delete
  6. Who wants to do a lyric chain with me? Anyone?????
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I've got you in my space, I won't let go of you. :P

      Delete
    2. Got you shackled in my embrace, I'm latching onto you.






      The players gonna play, play, play, play, play, and the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it off, shake it off.

      Delete
    3. Life's a beach, I got a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand...
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. Even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life...

      Delete
    5. You can take your words and all your lies...
      -Remy

      Delete
    6. Oh oh oh! I REALLY DON'T CARE!

      Delete
    7. Does anyone here know the lyrics to Bailando?
      -Remy

      Delete
  7. I wanna be contigo be contigo and dance contigo ????

    ReplyDelete