Saturday, August 16, 2014

Maroon 5 (1) week of August 16th, 2014






Now I'm just ticked off... Hits 1 is annoying the heck out of me. Now it's just annoying as we have another terrible and stupid filled week.... Here are the songs leaving.


Songs leaving.


Capital Cities- One Minute More (#27) (*no words*)


Pharrell/Miley Cyrus- Come get it Bae (#30)


Chromeo- Jealous (I ain't with it) (#37) (REALLYYY?????)


Last weeks número uno: Sam Smith- Stay With Me (2)

The countdown
45. Oh Honey- Be Okay (#39)
44. Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (#43) (Please Leave?)
43. Calvin Harris- Summer (#45)
42. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a friend (#44) (? Still ?)
41. John Legend/Tiësto- All of me (#32)
40. Bastille- Pompeii (#38)
39. T. mills- All I Wanna Do (debut)
38. Ed Sheeran/Pharrell- Sing (#42)
37. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#39)
36. Rixton- Me and my Broken Heart (#33)
35. Justin Timberlake- Not a Bad Thing (#34)
34. Fall out Boy- Alone Together (#25)
33. Enrique Igesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (debut)
32. 5 Seconds of Summer- She looks so Perfect (#8)
31. X Ambassodors/Jamie N Commons- Jungle (#21)
30. Sia- Chandelier (#41)
29. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#29)
28. Kalin & Myles- Love Robbery (#35)
27. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#31)
26. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#16)
25. Madden Brothers- We Are Done (#17)
24. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (#24)
23. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#23)
22. Kim Ceasrion- Undressed (#12) (!!!!!)
21. 5 Seconds of Summer- Amnesia (#18)
20. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free
19. Coldplay- A Sky Full of Stars (#19)
18. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#20)
17. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase boys (#15)
16. Katy Perry- This is how we do (#28)
15. The Summer Set- Lighning in a Bottle (#11)
14. Rita Ora- I Will never let you down (re-entrant) (dang...)
13. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#9)
12. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#14)
11. KONGOS- Come with me now (#7)
10. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#26)
9. Imagine Dragons- On Top of the World (#36) (WHAT????!!)
8. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#6)
7. Fall out boy- Young Volcanoes (#13)
6. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#1) [2 weeks at #1]
5. Magic!- Rude (#2)
4. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#3)
3. Ariana Grande- Problem (#10) (#Unexpected)
2. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#4)
1. Maroon 5- Maps (#5) {1 week @ #1} (uhhhhh.....)

Biggest drop!!! Of the week: 5SOS- She looks so Perfect (-24)


Biggest Jump!!! Of the week: Imagine Dragons- On Top of the World (+27)


New entrants

~ Rita Ora- I Will never let you Down re-entered the countdown, and I'm pretty sure it was the highest re-entrant ever!!!! I'm not complaining but (dang)....

~ T. mills has debuted (way earlier than I though he would) with his song All I Wanna Do! It's definately catchy but I'm not sure it will stay that long (like One Minute more)


~ Adrian must be (SUPER) happy about this next one. Enrique Iglesias and Sean Paul teamed up to make a super catchy song named Bailando!!! If any one knows what Baiando means can you tell me???


Hitbound

~ Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow needs to make that jump to the countdown soon...

~ This Ella Henderson- Ghost song is really getting on my nerves it's annoying...


~ Jesse McCartney- Superbad is just sitting on hitbound waiting to debut.


~ Most of hitbound is looking like popular music.....


~ Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang needs to jump to the countdown soon.


This is what hitbound looks like this week:


MKTO- American Dream

Ella Henderson- Ghost
Betty Who- Somebody loves you
The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody to you
Becky G- Shower
Jason Derulo- Trumpets
Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow
Jesse McCartney- Superbad
Tove Lo- Habits
1975- Girls
Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang
Kiesza- Hideaway
R5- Heart made up on you
Rixton- Wait on me
Brantley Gilbert/T.I.- Bottoms Up

All I wanna blurb

~ Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend just won't leave... And that's pretty annoying...

~ Capital Cities- One Minute More was destined to..... Leave the countdown.


~ As you can see Katy Perry- This is How We Do has grown on me A LOT!!!


~ Meghan Trainor- All about that bass is in the top 10, now let's get it to #1 (I Need your help, Remy)


~ Maroon 5- Maps is #1... Just great... Now I can hate it more than I ever wanted to!!


~ The definition of dumbness happend this week with that jump by The Imagine Dragons to #9!!!! Correct this Hits 1, please...


~ I'm Sorry Guys, but I'm not going to be able to do all 100 songs on the billboard top 100 (I'll do 50)


~ This message is directed at Kim Cesarion: I am just going to say thank for your drop to #22.... But now you need to get off the countdown with your TERRIBLE SONG and even more terrible music video!! Thank you :)


~ Did anyone notice that OneRepublic- Counting Stars is ahead of 5SOS- She Looks So Perfect.. That's messed up!!!


~ I'm OFFICIALY stating that this countdowns bottom 5 better get better... Or else



My top 5

1. Katy Perry- This is how we do
2. Enrique Igelsias/Sean Paul- Bailando
3. Meghan Trainor- All about that bass
4. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball
5. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free

30 comments:

  1. bailando means dance it is Spanish (as I hope you can tell)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Will Never Let You Down did not have the highest re-entry. Cher Lloyd – Want U Back re-entered at #10 and Imagine Dragons – It’s Time re-entered at #9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! Well those are good songs (in my opinion)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Songs revenge ring in the teens and the top 10 can be pretty high. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone here like Ella Henderson- Ghost??? I hope no!!!! Oh that's cool Adrian, I was just guessing????

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are wondering when the "Special Announcement" will be, it will be in a time period of 1-30 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys we are going to start a lyric chain... So someone in the comments section needs to start one..... It can't be me....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Is just have a good time. Yeah baby.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. You're just a hideaway...
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Your just a feeling, you let my heart escape beyond the meaning

      Delete
    4. Um... I don't know the rest, BUT...
      I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD, EH!!!!!!!
      -Remy

      Delete
  9. No Ghost is worse than the other ghost (by Halsey)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When is your countdown rearangement coming out Mikey?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. On Monday and spoiler bailando at number 1

      Delete
    3. And there are two biggest drops and the biggest jump is a song Adrian really likes

      Delete
    4. The biggest drop is Maps, I know thag

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. The Curlin's Top 45 Week 7 post is currently being worked on!

      Delete
  11. IT'S OUT!!! http://thetwincountdowns.blogspot.com/2014/08/rixton-1-week-of-august-14-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I were to have my top 5 blogging friends... I would have (in rank order):
    5. Mikey
    4. Trance
    3. Jason???????
    2. Lance
    1. Adrian
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks Remy. If Jason was still blogging would I be third (I would be fine with that to)??

      Delete
    2. Yes.
      Oh and the biggest drop would be On Top of the World, definitely not Maps!!!!!
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. I think it's maps, because Adrian doesn't LOVE On Top of the world but he LOVES maps....

      Delete
    4. Hey Lance, there's a lyric chain I started kinda up top if ya wanna continue it!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll (those are supposed to be arrows)
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. I think jason is gone for good and personally I'm glad I'm fifth too much popularity makes things happen

      Delete
  13. Lance, I have some bad news. I was listening to one of my local CHR stations, and a certain Hits 1 virus…has spread. The first four words I heard were:…"Hi, my name is…"
    D:

    ReplyDelete