Wednesday, August 20, 2014

UPDATE!!!

I haven't been able to straight up do an update in a while.. So let's go!!! 

Pageviews: 
You rule!!! We are almost at 8,000 Pageviews!!!! Let's get to 10k becuase I didn't think we'd grow this quick...THANKS!!!

Blog news:
I still update blog news EVERY week so check it out!!! I know I haven't been doing a prediction lately, but I'm sorry just the new school, lockers, and H.W. Have been a problem :( I love all the lyric chains going on in the comments section so if your not helping join the FUN!!! My (intense) top 45 chart will be out tomorrow...  Will T.I. And Iggy hold #1 again...you'll have to find out.... Remy, has been awarded nothing (sorry :)) for naming me his second favorite blogger friend!!!! 

Top 10 ITunes:

10. Magic!- Rude
9. Sam Smith- Stay With me
8. Nicki Minaj- Anacondo (ugh.... But not as bad as Undressed)
7. Sia- Chandelier
6. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow
5. Ariana Grande/Zedd- break free
4. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be
3. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang
2. Meghan Trainor- All about that bass
1. Taylor Swift- Shake it off

As you can see Swift's new hit is #1 with Bang Bang and All about that bass following!!! I hope you enjoyed!!! Bye... 

- Lance

11 comments:

  1. I'm a GIRL btw...
    And thanks, I really don't need an award... besides how would I get it if we don't really communicate distantly (if ya know what I mean)
    LYRIC CHAIN TIME!
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon...?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO sorry... For calling you a Boy I knew you were a girl I just wrote fast :)
      I was kidding about the award...
      I'm making a rule no anaconda the lyrics are stupid and I HATE THE SONG SOOOO MUCH!!!

      Delete
    2. But not as much as Undressed????
      Wow
      -Rem

      Delete
    3. It's close.. I put some comments on Adrian's post about the LancexRemy thing....

      Delete
  2. Here's the link to a preview of Calvin Harris’ new single (to be released Sep. 7th) featuring John Newman. It's called Blame. It's fantastic even though I haven't heard the whole song yet.

    http://www.idolator.com/entry/view/id/53455

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I think that'll be on Hits 1 for sure soon enough, it's a really catchy song I think.
      -Remy

      Delete
  3. Lance you hate almost everything nick i minaj puts out and i haven't heard anaconda should I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Worst. Nicki Minaj. Song. EVER. Period.
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Yeah I hate Nicki Minaj she has no "Real talent"

      Delete