Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sam Smith (2) week of August 9th, 2014





I have no words for the countdown this week do to one BIG BAD MOVE!!! Before we get to this weeks top 45 here are the songs that are no longer here, we are staying with the old color code!

Rita Ora- I Will never let you down (#17)

Halsey- Ghost (#43)

AJR- I'm Ready (#39) (this can't be true....) (NOOOOOO :()

Katy Perry- Birthday (#44)

Last weeks #1 song: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (1)
The countdown
45. Calvin Harris- Summer (#32)
44. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#45)
43. Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (#18)
42. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#31)
41. Sia- Chandlier (#41)
40. Oh Honey- Be Okay (re-entry)
39. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#14)
38. Bastille- Pompeii (#42) (still no greens)
37. Chromeo- Jealous (I ain't with it) (#23) (finally...)
36. Imagine Dragons- On Top of the World (#40)
35. Kalin and Myles- Love Robbery (#36)
34. Justin Timberlake- Not a bad Thing (#26)
33. Rixton- Me and my broken Heart (#35) (!!!)
32. John Legend- All of me (#30) (!!!!)
31. Echosmith- Cool Kids (debut)
30. Pharrell/Miley Cyrus- Come get it Bæ (#20)
29. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#33) (ugh...)
28. Katy Perry- This is how we do (debut)
27. Capital Cities- One minute more (#25)
26. Meghan Trajnpr- All about that bass (#24)
25. Fall out boy- Alone Together (#37)
24. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (#16)
23. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#38)
22. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#34)
21. X Ambassodors/Jamie N Commons- Jungle (#29)
20. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (debut) (YESSSSSS!!!)
19. Coldplay- A Sky full of stars (#27)
18. 5SOS- Amnesia (#22)
17. Madden Brothers- We are done (#19)
16. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#12)
15. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase boys (#21) (#unexpected)
14. Charli XCX- Boom clap (#10)
13. Fall out boy- Young volcanoes (#8)
12. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#28) (#notfunny) (#nowords)
11. The Summer Set- Lightning in a bottle (#15)
10. Ariana Grande- Problem (#7)
9. Bleachers- I Wanna get better (#13)
8. 5SOS- She looks so Perfect (#5)
7. KONGOS- Come with me now (#4)
6. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#11)
5. Maroon 5- Maps (#9)
4. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#1)
3. OneRepublic- Love runs out (#6)
2. Magic!- Rude (#3)
1. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#2) [2nd week @ #1]

Biggest drop!!!!!! Of the week: tie between: Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong and Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (-25)

Biggest jump????? Of the week: Kim (cough cough) Cesarion (cough cough)- Undressed???.... (I'm so ticked off right now)

Entrants
~ We had three debuts and one re-entry this week! Now how bout we start off with the re-entry. I guess Oh Honey- Be okay HAD to have another week here....or more (you never know), but it's alright for now (I guess).

~ Echosmith was on hitbound a while.... with Cool Kids and I like this song! I think a jump to (maybe) the top 10 is 
reasonable but that's all I expect.

~ It was pretty obvious that Katy Perry- This how we do would debut do to the CRAZY amount of airplay it had this week... 

~ Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball was just destined to debut for me!!! This is by far Pitbull's catchiest song!!!

Hitbound
~ So as you all know Becky G- Shower entered the hitbound (last week) and it didn't debut??? This song is one of the most popular songs out!!!! So please get it on the countdown soon (Geez)!!!

~ Another good song on hitbound is The Vamps/Demj Lovato- Somebody to you. I think the chorus is really catchy and the song (as a whole) is good.

~ The Pretty Reckless- Heaven Knows left hitbound???? Can someone confirm that for me?

~ Another song that (should) be on the countdown by now is Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando...

~ MKTO- American Dream is on hitbound... Can someone tell me if it's good (or not)???

~ You all know the best song on hitbound is this next one.... Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang!!!! This may be the most catchy song ever (no kidding :))



So let's get unblurbed (just kidding)


~ We will take this time to honor AJR- I'm Ready for its time and service on this countdown. Thank You!

~ So it looks as if Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong has had it's time on the countdown and is ready to (yeah!!!) leave (yeah!!!)

~ Adrian once said " lightning In A Bottle just a countdown filler" Lance once said " I know this song will do good" and the winner is... Lance!!!!

~ Don't drop yet Capital Cities... Please... Please.... PLEASE!!!

~ Adrian must be so sad that Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted is close to leaving the countdown (WHA-HA-HA -HA- WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA)

~ So, Chromeo- Jealous is just going to drop like that (really?) this countdown is dumb :-(

~ Maroon 5- Maps is old...

~ The Madden Brothers- We Are Done looks as if it may have a nice run (yeah!!!) but don't stay to long or else...

~ Oh okay so Neon Trees- Sleeping with a friend will be here forever?? This is not as bad as (you know what) but it's bad!!!

~ I have good news for Remy and Adrian I will be attending the I'm ready going away party (even though I'm sad about that)

~ Even though I'm kinda sick of Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong it's like #2 on the AT 40 and it's #39 on this countdown (just that makes no sense)

~ Kalin & Myles- Love Robbery only went up 1 (tiny) spot to #35... Maybe it will jump more next week??

~ Magic!- Rude better hit #1 so Adrian knows how I feel right now about (you know what)!!!

~ It is now time for us (me) to hate on Kim Cesarion- Undressed!!! First off, I don't understand this jump!!! This song isn't popular anywhere (like I'm Ready) but it's ahead of numerous songs (One Minute More, Latch, Girls Chase boys, We are done, and more!) I don't understand a single bit WHY this happened (and believe me when I heard it was #12 I nearly fainted!!!) This is the stupidest thing ever and for some reason I have a feeling Adrian and Remy voted for this song so much so it jumped (just kidding) but REALLY??? This jump is dumb and just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!! If it jumps into the top 10 next week (#BetterNotHappen) you don't want to know what I'm going to do!!! This was my face when I heard this: 


Yeah I was pretty mad and that's that!!! This move BETTER be fixed next week or else...

I hope you enjoyed the post if you did leave a comment!!!
BYE!!!


Top 5 picks:
1. Pitbull- Fireball
2. Capital Cities- one minute more 
3. Madden Brothers- We are done 
4. The Summer set- Lightning in a bottle 
5. Kalin & Myles- Love robbery 

- Lance



56 comments:

  1. Your reaction to Undressed this week made me laugh SO FREAKIN' HARD!!!!!!
    -Remy (and are you coming to our party?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA :)
      I like I'm ready :( I'm sad it left (but hopefully it will re-enter)
      This week there was like hardly any green songs (for me) so this was a really bad countdown :(

      Delete
    2. If I'm Ready re-enters, I will lose my mind. I will be as ticked off as Lance is about the Biggest Jump Of The Week.

      Delete
    3. It's imbossibke to be as mad a s I was!!

      Delete
  2. I want to really see ur blurbs mostly what your gonna say about undressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pretty Reckless-Heaven Knows left hit-bound and so did Nicki Minaj-Pills N potions and Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora-Black Widow Debuted on hit-bound and american dream is good in my opinion and are me and lance the only ones that find maps a little bit old and Wasted is officially the worst song on the countdown ( and undressed is the best) just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  4. The results for round 2 are out on my new blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hit -Bound and the new poll are out on my new blog,hit-bound is out because we reached 500 page views on my other blog LEt's go for 1,000 page views so I can show you my hit-bound rearrangement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lance,
    Undressed is on Venus too!!!!!!!!!!!
    So here is the guest list for the I'm Ready-be-gone party:
    Me (obviously)
    Adrian
    You (Lance)
    Trance and Mikey?????
    We will have a SPECIAL performance by Kim Cessarion and cake and ice cream and baloons and all that good stuff...
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why I'm not listening to that piece trash perform her (or his) even more trashy song named Undressed!!! Let's get Becky G to come or Ariana Grande!!!! When is this party??? Is it like going to be on the comments section???
      - Lance (I accidentally signed my name, because I'm so used to it now)

      Delete
    2. I'll figure out how this party will work. It'll most likely be on some sort of special post. Also, that face you showed will be my face if Rude hits #1.

      Delete
    3. Haha, that's okay.
      And I was JK about the whole Kim Cessarion thing, so calm down.
      The party is going to be in the comments section on your next post (whenever that will be)
      But we will have a performance from Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj and also a performance from Becky G (and Trey Songz)
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. I was just kidding.... I know obviously were not having some real party where we all see each other (that would be weird...)

      Delete
    5. I'm fine with Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj, but there should be a performance from Rixton. (NOT Me And My Broken Heart, but the song on Hit-Bound that is MUCH better.) Demi Lovato and Cher Lloyd can come too. ;)

      Delete
    6. The Madden Bros? Can they come?
      -Remy

      Delete
    7. But Trance won't :(
      Oh yeah and Ingrid Michaelson is coming too along with some girls chasing boys chasing girls chasing... you know.
      -Remy

      Delete
    8. I'd ask Adrian but if it was up to me I'd have AJR come perform so I'm ready I'm ready I ready!!!

      Delete
    9. Ummmmmmmm what's the point of having the party again?!?!?! And if you like I'm Ready that much then you shouldn't come!
      -Remy

      Delete
    10. Then I'll attend your Undressed be-gone party
      Cause it all started with, "Hi my name is, what ever you call me..."
      -Remy

      Delete
    11. So let's get Undressed.....

      Delete
    12. Cause ya look a little lonely...
      -Remy

      Delete
    13. I'll make you scream, I'll make you laugh

      Delete
    14. Cover your body with my autographs.

      Delete
    15. Cause I wanna see you... kk, I'd say this, but I don't think blogger would approve it.
      So Instead...

      I LIKE US BETTER WHEN WE'RE WASTED!

      Delete
    16. It makes it easier to say it!

      Delete
    17. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    18. <--------- She likes it better when we're wasted.

      Delete
    19. Because you know I'm all about that bass bout that bass no trouble (Remy let's keep this going)

      Delete
    20. I'm all about that bass. Bout that bass. No trouble.

      Delete
    21. I'm all about that bass, bout that bass, no TREBLE (not trouble guys)
      I'm all about that bass, bout that bass bass bass bass
      -Remy

      Delete
    22. But I wonder where were you when I was at my worst down on my knees?!

      Delete
    23. And you said you had my back, so I wonder where were you when all the roads you took came back to me? So I'm following the map that leads to you.




      This is the path when I say I don't wanna, I'm stronger than I've been before.

      Delete
    24. This is the part when I break free. 'Cause I can't resist it no more.

      Delete
    25. I didn't know I was lonely till I saw your face, I wanna get better, better, better, better, I wanna get better.

      Delete
    26. I didn't know I was broken till I wanted to change. I wanna get better! Better, better, better! I wanna get better!

      Delete
    27. Wait on me, I know how to love you and I wanna love you some more!

      Delete
    28. Wait on me. Come a little closer. Wanna be the one to explore.

      Delete
    29. A little trouble never hurt nobody.

      Delete
  7. On Adrian's post, since he originally hated I'm Ready and came up with the idea for the party
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Upcoming Be-gone parties:
    Lance's Undressed-be-gone
    Adrian's Rude-be-gone and All About That Bass-be-gone
    Mikey's Wasted-be-gone
    Trance's We Are Done-be-gone
    ... and MY Alone Together-be-gone
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's 9:00! So let's get undressed! (jk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When is your next post coming out Trance????????????
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Look out for my top 45 post today or tommorow!!!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Remy:

      1. There are FIVE posts coming tomorrow.
      2. When was/is your 1D and 5SOS concert?

      Delete
  10. Lance:

    One Minute More, Come Get It Bae, and Jealous (I Ain't With It) left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I know go see my comment on Adrian's posit....

      Delete
  11. BREAKING NEWS: KIM CESARION - UNDRESSED HAS DROPPED TEN SPOTS TO #22.

    ReplyDelete