Sunday, July 27, 2014

5,000 Pageview special!!!!

This is the moment I'm sure you all have been waiting for the 5,000 Pageview special!!!! But before we get to the special I have to say that everyone of you is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (no literally you are) and I want you to know your the ONLY reason this blog has grown sooooo fast over only 2 months!!!! Now let's get into the fun part (the special)!!!!

Part 1: In part one I'm going to give a little info about myself (Remy made this suggestion) so let's start with the basic things.
Age: 11
Grade: 6th
Hobbies: sports, music, and blogging for you guys!!!
Favorite sport: Basketball
Favorite type of music: pop and hip hop/Rap
I can't tell toooo much but at 10,000 I may tell more!!!
Those are just a few things about me!!! Now for the actual SPECIAL!!!

That's me!


Special: I just got this idea yesterday and I thought it would be great!!! If I do this we will basically have our own weekend countdown!!! What I'm going to do is expand the WhatUWant countdown!!! So today there will be a poll of 30 songs out and you guys will vote! But every other day (like today is Sunday so on Tuesday) there will be a post with 15 songs and on Thursday there will be to!! Then on Saturday or Sunday we will have an ultimate poll that will come out with 45 songs and a Hitbound poll (like hits 1) and the songs that don't get a lot of votes will leave the countdown and the songs that do get a lot of votes on the hitbound poll will debut but during the week we will have to WhatUWant countdown and we will have our OWN weekend countdown that YOU choose the name for so give me suggestions for the name!!! Comment the suggestions on this posts comment section!!! Also I will choose a random 45 songs to start on the weekend countdown this week and 17 random songs to be on hitbound!!! I hope that made sense and I hope you enjoyed but until the WhatUWant countdown on Tuesday I'm out!!! Oh and the WhatUWant countdown polls with 30 songs (and 15 that make it) will be out tommorow!!  Also, the WhatUWant countdown results will effect the countdown but I'm just ranting now so see ya!!!

11 comments:

  1. To be honest its not that interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you didn't like why did yo read it Mikey??? Also, I did take suggestions and didn't get any that I thought were as interesting as this. If you do t like it whatever it will be a hug part of this blog! K oh and if that was rude sorry!!! :( :-(

      Delete
    2. Nice glasses and the american top 40 countdown and it wasn't rude but the countdown is basically just a bigger what uwant countdown cause not as many people vote

      Delete
    3. Yes it was rude. I have no way to get the American top 40 and I just didn't want to blog another to
      40 countdown but I honestly our weekend countdown will be great!!! Also, I did say I wasn't something completely new. Right?

      Delete
    4. Yes you can look up american top 40 and it'll show u the countdown

      Delete
  2. Omg did pills id pills n potions,liar liar and heaven knows just leave hit-bound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The countdown poll is out!!! Hitbound will be out soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I voted just because i like voting and because I might as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I'm aiming for about ten votes each week and thanks for voting this countdown will be fun!!!

      Delete