Thursday, July 10, 2014

3,000 Pageviews!!!

We made it!! 3,000 Pageviews!!!! I'm so proud of how this blog has developed and how many changes there have been made, but we are at 3,039 Pageviews as of now and I'm just so happy!!! It seemed like just days ago we were at 1k but thank you for 3,000!!! Now, remember at 5k I'm doing a special post but I NEED suggestions for what I can do??? Also, if you have not seen my weekly news flash Is officially HUGE!!! I have a bunch of news on there now so if you haven't checked it out please do. Also, that will be updated daily if anything big happens. My countdown prediction post will be out TODAY!!! If you have not voted for the WhatUWant countdown please do so! I really do thank everyone that reads this blog for 3,000 Pageviews and I hope that number keeps Growing! This is Lance and I'm out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment