Saturday, July 5, 2014

5 Seconds of Summer (3) Week of July 4th, 2014

Happy 4th of July everyone reading this and this weeks countdown was rather interesting with some weird jumps and drops. But overall it was a good week but anyway before we get to this weeks top 45 here's the songs that are leaving.

Cher Lloyd- Sirens (#45)

Katy Perry- Dark Horse (#35)

American Authors- Best day of my Life (#30)

Haim- The Wire (#43)

Last weeks Número Uno- 5 Seconds of Summer- She Looks so Perfect

The countdown.
45. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#24)
44. One Direction- You & I (#11)
43. Glenn Morrison- Goodbye (#23)
42. Fall out Boy- Alone Together (#34)
41. Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg- Wiggle (#32)
40. Justin Timberlake- Not a Bad Thing (#28)
39. Chromeo- Jealous (I ain't with it) (debut)
38. AJR- I'm Ready (#33) [don't leave yet!]
37. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#37) {really?}
36. Clean Bandit- Rather be (#41)
35. Olly Murs- Dance with me Tonight (#42)
34. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#29)
33. Imagine Dragons- Radioactive (#39)
32. Jennifer Lopez- First Love (#27)
31. Bastille- Pompeii (#10) [okay we're getting somewhere]
30. Rita Ora- I Will Never Let You Down (debut) {finally}
29. Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty (#44)
28. Katy Perry- Birthday (#14)
27. Pharrell- Come get it Bae (debut) [YESSSS]
26. MKTO- Classic (#40)
25. Halsey- Ghost (#21)
24. Oh Honey- Be Okay (#22)
23. Sia- Chandelier (#25)
22. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#20)
21. Charli XCX- Boom clap (#36)
20. 5 Seconds of Summer- Amnesia (debut)
19. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#14)
18. Coldplay- A Sky Full Stars (#26)
17. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#31)
16. KONGOS- Come With me Now (#18)
15. Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (#38)
14. Maroon 5- Maps (#19)
13. Calvin Harris- Summer (#12)
12. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#13)
11. Fall out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#14)
10. Ariana Grande- Problem
9. Rixton- Me and my Broken Heart (#4)
8. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#7)
7. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#8)
6. John Legend- All of me (#9)
5. Imagine Dragons- On Top of the World (#7)
4. Magic!- Rude (#3)
3. OneRepublic- Love Runs out (#2)
2. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#5)
1. 5 Seconds of Summer- She Looks so Perfect (#1) [3rd week at #1]

Biggest dropppp!!! Of the week: One Direction- You & I (-33)

Biggest jump!!! Of the week: Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (+23)

New entrants
~ We are going to start these debuts with Chromeo- Jealous (I ain't with it) and... I LOVE it. It is definately one of my favorite songs and it has has that 70's feel to it!!!

~ Next, we have Rita Ora- I Will never let you Down (finally) it seems like that song has been on hitbound longer than Imagine Dragons- Radioactive has been on the weekend countdown... Goodness thank you for debuting and please stay a long time!!!

~ Now... We have a song that was on hitbound and left hitbound and then got a TON of airplay this week and debuted at #27 and this song is.... Pharrell- Come get it Bae  and I'm sooooo happy it debuted because I love this song but like Happy it will probably get old:( but as of now I LOVE this song.

~ Last, but definately not least we have 5 Seconds of Summer- Amnesia and I love it and that's all I can really say besides that it's a sad song:(.

Hitbound
~ Jesse McCartney- Superbad I on hitbound (hurray) because I love this this song!!! Just like Jealous ( I ain't with it) it has a 70's feeling.

~ I'm still trying to figure out why Hits 1 put Nicki Minaj- Pills 'n Potions on hitbound in the 1st place!!! Really???

~ I finally heard the Pretty Reckless- Heaven Knows and I like it!! It's very weird but it so somehow fits.

~ Tove Lo- Habits is on hitbound I just realized that.. But I'm happy because that's a good song.

~ Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free is on hitbound and it's her new best song in front of you all know problem! So I hope this song debuts next week!!!

Come get it Blurb
~ so we have 2 more bad songs off the countdown in Katy Perry- Dark Horse and American Authors- Best day of my life!!!

~ It looks like 5 Seconds of Summer- She looks so perfect is going to have a LONG run at #1 which I'm fine with.

~ Ariana Grande- Problem is making a slow but steady Climb to the top 5.

~ Maybe Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy will reach #1 after all!!

~ Finally, Bastille- Pompeii made that drop that every song that got old always makes!! Oh and I hope this song leaves NEXT week.

~ Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend looks to be on its way out... I don't care that song got old.

~ I'm so happy that Kim Cesarion- Undressed did not jump to the top 10!!!

~ I'm also happy that One Direction- You & I dropped 33 spots to #44 ( Lets go) (silent)

~ it seems that OneRepublic- Counting Stars is going to stay at #37 forever!!!

Top 5 picks
5. Ariana Grande- Problem
4. Rita Ora- I will never let you down
3. Pharrell- Come get it Bae
2. 5SOS- Amnesia
1. Charli XCX- Boom Clap

This is Lance and I'm out

15 comments:

  1. From what I know, Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down has been on Hit-Bound since the week of April 26.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undressed- Kim Cesarion is a song that you either love or hate. I can understand how someone would hate it but I personally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesse McCartney - Superbad sounds a bit like MKTO - Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Becky G- shower debuts in hits 1 it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First Curlin's Top 45 post is out! (You might not like it...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My top 45 chart should be out tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next Curlin's Top 45 post coming tomorrow! (Approximately 9:00 AM EDT.)

      Delete
  7. I'll be sure to check out your countdown prediction post tomorrow as well. (BTW, on Monday I heard Trumpets at #3 on the Wutchuwant Countdown and today I heard Girls Chase Boys at #2.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. For those of you that have not noticed I have made my restructured my blog news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be sure to,vote for the WhatUWanuntdown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I meant to say be sure to vote for the WhatUWant countdown!!

    ReplyDelete