Saturday, July 19, 2014

OneRepublic (1) week of July 19, 2014

The countdown time is back and this week it was more interesting than I've ever seen and I've followed this blog for 1 year and 1/2 now!!!! So we have a new #1 (hurray) but before we get to this weeks top 45 here are the songs we are saying bye bye to.




MKTO- Classic (#28) (1 week from a year on the countdown) 

Imagine Dragons- Radioactive (#43) (finallyyyyyyyyyy)

Last weeks número uno- 5SOS- She Looks So Perfect 
The countdown
45. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#45) (LEAVE)
44. Katy Perry- Birthday (#44)
43. Oh Honey- Be Okay (#32)
42. Jennifer Lopez- First Love (#35)
41. Imagine Dragons- Demons (re-entry) (I'm actually happy)
40. AJR- I'm Ready (#39) (never leave please???)
39. Capital Cities- One Minute more (debut)
38. Justin Timberlake- Not a Bad Thing (#42)
37. Sia- Chandelier (#38) (don't leave yet??? Okay!?? Okay?)
36. Olly Murs- Dance with me Tonight (#36)
35. Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty (#41) (the first bad song)
34. One Direction- You & I (#34) (the second bad song)
33. John Legend/Tiësto- All of Me (#13) (the third bad song)
32. Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky full of Stars (#21) (really???)
31. Rita Ora- I Will never let you Down (#20) (really???)
30. Halsey- Ghost (#29)
29. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase boys (#40)
28. Chromeo- Jealous (I ain't with it) (#31)
27. Fall out Boy- Alone Together (#30)
26. Pharrell/Miley Cyrus- Come get it Bae (#25)
25. The Summer Set- Lightning in a Bottle (#37) (hurray)
24. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#19) (ugh...) 
23. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#26) (Hits 1, really???)
22. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#33)
21. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#24)
20. 5 Seconds of Summer- Amnesia (#22)
19. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (#27)
18. Maroon 5- Maps (#18)
17. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#23)
16. Fall out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#9)
15. Calvin Harris- Summer (#17)
14. KONGOS- come with me Now (#16)
13. Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (#11)
12. Bastille- Pompeii (#4)
11. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#15)
10. Rixton- Me and my Broken Heart (#10)
9. Ariana Grande- Problem (#8)
8. Imagine Dragons- on top of the World (#12)
7. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#7)
6. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#10)
5. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#5)
4. 5 Seconds of Summer- She looks so Perfect (#1) (finally...)
3. Magic!- Rude (#3) (just do something already???)
2. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#6) (really????)
1. OneRepublic- Love runs out (#2) [1st week @ #1]

Biggest dropppp!! Of the week: John Legend- All of Me (-20)

Biggest jump!!! Of the week: The Summer Set- Lightning in a bottle (+12)

New entrants
~ lets start with the re-entrant and I bet you 9/10 people hate hits 1 for putting Imagine Dragons- Demons back on the countdown but I kinda like it!!! I feel like this song has more in it so for anyone that doesn't like Demons get ready to be mad...

~ now, our entrant is from the band that brought out the incredible Safe and Sound and they are Capital Cities and now there back with One Minute More which is just as good!!! I love the song and hope it has a longer than long life on the countdown.

It's where my blurbs hide it's where my blurbs hide
~ Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend is being a Keep on Keeping on by staying On the countdown another...week!

~ Hits 1 is getting on my nerves by putting Counting Stars at #23 that's where it should have been 3 months ago when it was #10 (what the heck?!?!)

~ 5 Seconds of Summer hosted the countdown so I was surprised that She looks so perfect didn't stay #1 and that with all the airtime Amnesia had it didn't jump into the teens.

~ I think Sam Smith has our next #1 song in Stay with me becuase it's already #6!!!

~ Fall out Boy- Alone Together has had a very extended run as a re-entrant but I'm not mad.

~ Did Ed Sheeran- Sing really just jump to #2 (is Hits 1 serious) this makes NO sense!!!!

~ So Magic!- Rude is going to stay #3 forever (I see how it is)

~ My mom won't let me listen to Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted of Jason Derulo- Trumpets because there inappropriate!!! Even though I HATE trumpets.

~ So Hits 1 had do this to MKTO- Classic and leave it 1 week short of a year in the countdown (just sad)

~ but... Radioactive LEFT to HURRAY!!! Let's have a party to celebrate this!!!

~ Coldplay- A Sky full of Stars just dropped to #32 it really needs to jump more or else...

~ Kim Ceasrion- Undressed is OFFICIALY the worst song of EVER!!!

~ AJR- I'm Ready is still here....(yeah)

~ I may not have my top 45 post out today or the WhatUWant countdown out today because ( if you didn't know I'm a HUGE sports fan) and I'm going to the Atlanta Braves game tonight!!!!

My top 5
1. 5SOS- Amnesia (2)
2. Capital Cities- One minute more
3. The Summer Set- Lightning in a Bottle 
4. Charli XCX- Boom clap
5. Clean Bandit- Rather be 








2 comments: