Saturday, July 12, 2014

5 Seconds of Summer (4) week of July 12th, 2014

5 Seconds of Summer is #1 again... But I'm not complaining. This week was veryyyy mixed with good and bad things but before we get to this weeks fresh 45 here are the songs we 
are saying bye bye to.


Glenn Morrison- Goodbye (#43) (noooooo)

Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg- Wiggle (#41) (hurrayyyy)


Last weeks #1 song- 5 seconds of Summer- She looks so Perfect 

The countdown.
45. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#45)
44. Katy Perry- Birthday (#28) (don't leave yet)
43. Imagine Dragons- Radioactive (#33) (hurrayyyy)
42. Justin Timberlake- Not a Bad thing (#40)
41. Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty (#29)
40. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase boys (debut) (yeahhh)
39. AJR- I'm Ready (#38) (I still like it)
38. Sia- Chandelier (#23) (don't leave yet!!!)
37. The Summer set- Lighting in a Bottle (debut) (finally...)
36. Olly Murs- Dance with me Tonight (#35)
35. Jennifer Lopez- First Love (#32) (don't leave yet either!!)
34. One Direction- You & I (#44) (are you serious???)
33. Disclousre/Sam Smith- Latch (#34)
32. Oh Honey- Be Okay (#24)
31. Chromeo- Jealous (I ain't with it) (#39)
30. Fall out boy- Alone Together (#42)
29. Halsey- Ghost (#25)
28. MKTO- Classic (#26)
27. Clean Bandit- Rather be (#36)
26. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#37) (WHAT????)
25. Pharrell- Come get it Bae (#27)
24. I Wanna get better (#22)
23. Charli XCX- Boom clap (#21)
22. 5 Seconds of Summer- Amnesia (#20)
21. Coldplay- A Sky full of Stars (#18)
20. Rita Ora- I Will never let you down (#30)
19. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#19) (ughhhhh)
18. Maroon 5- Maps (#14)
17. Calvin Harris- Summer (#13)
16. KONGOS- Come with me now (#16)
15. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#17)
14. Rixton- Me and my Broken Heart (#9)
13. John Legend- All of me (#6)
12. Imagine Dragons- On top of the World (#5)
11. Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (#15)
10. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#12)
9. Fall out boy- Young Volcanoes (#11)
8. Ariana Grande- Problem (#10)
7. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#8)
6. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#7)
5. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#2)
4. Bastille- Pompeii (#31) (I'm done!!!!!)
3. Magic!- Rude (#4)
2. OneRepublic- Love runs out (#2)
1. 5 Seconds of Summer- She looks so Perfect (#1) [4th week at #1]

Biggest drop!!!!! Of the week: Katy Perry- Birthday (-16)


Biggest jump!!!??? Of the week: Bastille- Pompeii (+27) (I don't understand???)


New entrants

~ first we have Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase boys and... this is one of the catchiest songs I've heard in a while!!! I really like it and hope it stays a long time!

~ last, we have the Summer Set with Lighting in a Bottle!! This group did an amazing job on this because as far as I know most people like it!! I think it's super good but if you do  that's alright.


Hitbound

~ 1975- Girls is now officially on hitbound and it's really good actually, I liked Chocolate and to this day still believe it left to early, but they have returned with a song I really like!!!!

~ I thought Jason Derulo- Trumpets would debut but I guess not which is a good thing!


~ I actually like Kalin & Myles- Love Robbery it's really good.


~ Cris Cab- Liar Liar is my 2nd favorite song on hitbound behind... Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free!!


~ If you have not listened to Meghan Trainor- All about that bass you should... It's good!


~ Betty who- Somebody loves you is on hitbound!!! I don't really care for it but it's decent...


Why don't you blurb it in a bottle

~ Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend is #45 for a second straight week. I'm over it.

~ fall out Boy- Young Volcanoes makes a unexpected (but good) jump into the top 10!!!


~ OneRepublic- Counting Stars is just trying to annoy my by jumping 11 spots to #26!!!


~ 5SOS- She looks so Perfect looks like it's going to be #1 forever!!!


~ Kim Cesarion- Undressed stays at #19 for a second straight week!!! At least it's not in the top 10.


~ On Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted first week on the countdown it was still higher than Tiësto- Red Lights has ever been...


~ For some reason Halsey- Ghost just doesn't seem that bad anymore?


~ Rita Ora- I will never let you down makes a random jump into the top 20 on its second week on the countdown!!!


~ Bastille- Pompeii just made me want to put it in orange so much but I couldn't because I hate Undressed so much!!! But, really it had to jump 27 spots back to #4 I'm just mad!!!


~ As you can see 5SOS- Amnesia is now my favorite song on the countdown!!!


~ Sia- Chandelier took a random drop to #38... It better not leave before radioactive and Counting Stars!!!


~ Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg- Wiggle dropped of the countdown quick but I don't care...


~ KONGOS- Come with me now is kinda just hovering I. The teens.


Top 5 picks

1. 5SOS- Amnesia [1st week at #1]
2. Charli XCX- Boom clap
3. Ariana Grande- Problem
4. The Summer set- Lighting in a Bottle
5. Coldplay- A Sky full of Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment