Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sam Smith (1) week of July 26th, 2014

It's that time people the time for the Weekend countdown!!! This week was one of weirdest weeks in countdown history (I think) but I liked It so before we get to this weeks top 45 here are the songs that are leaving.


Imagine Dragons- Demons (#41)

One Direction- You & I (#34) (thank you...)

Olly Murs- Dance with me Tonight (#36)

Jennifer Lopez- First Love (#42)

Last weeks número uno: OneRepublic- Love Runs Out
The countdown.
45. Cher Lloyd- Sirens (re-entry)
44. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#45) (???)
43. Katy Perry- Birthday (#44)
42. Oh Honey- Be Okay (#43) (another 1 spot jump)
41. Sia- Chandelier (#37) (don't leave yet???)
40. Fall out Boy- Alone Together (#27)
39. Meghan Trainor- All about that Bass (debut) (HURRAY!!!!)
38. Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty (#35)
37. Madden Brothers- We are Done (debut) (YES!!!!)
36. John Legend- All of Me (#33)
35. X Ambassodors/Jamie N Commons- Jungle (debut)
34. Halsey- Ghost (#30)
33. AJR- I'm Ready (#40) (not quite yet, Adrian HA HA HA!!!)
32. Capital Cities- One Minute More (#39) (YEAH!!!!)
31. Justin Timberlake- Not a Bad Thing (#38) (WHAT????)
30. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#23) (finally...)
29. Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (#13)
28. Bastille- Pompeii (#12)
27. Chromeo- Jealous (I ain't with it) (#28)
26. Ingrid Michalson- Girls Chase boys (#29)
25. Pharrell- Come get it Bae (#26)
24. Rita Ora- I will never let you Down (#31)
23. Kim Ceasrion- Undressed (#24) (LEAVE!!!)
22. Coldplay- A Sky Full of Stars (#32)
21. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#22)
20. The Summer Set- Lightning In a Bottle (#25)
19. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (#19)
18. 5 Seconds of Summer- Amnesia (#20)
17. Imagine Dragons- On top of the world (#8)
16. Ariana Grande- Problem (#9)
15. Rixton- Me and My Broken Heart (#10)
14. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#11)
13. Charli XCX- Boom clap (#17)
12. Maroon 5- Maps (#18)
11. Calvin Harris- Summer (#15)
10. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#21)
9. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#2)
8. Fall out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#16)
7. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#7)
6. 5 Seconds of Summer- She looks so Perfect (#4)
5. Magic!- Rude (#3)
4. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#1)
3. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#5)
2. KONGOS- Come with me now (#14) (okkkk....)
1. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#6) [1 week @ #1]

Biggest DROP!!!! Of the week: Tie between: Bastille- Pompeii (-16) and Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (-16)

Biggest JUMP!!!!! Of the week: KONGOS- Come with me Now (+12)

New entrants
~ I'm going to start with the unexpected one which is Cher Lloyd- Sirens at #45 and I already know Adrian is hating in this! But I like it because I like the song so I'm fine with this for now!!!

~ next we have Meghan Trainor- All about that bass. Because you know I'm all about that bass bout that bass no trouble ok I'll stop! I know Adrian is mad about this to but I love it!!!! This song is just fun to jam out to!!!

~ third, we have Madden Brothers- We are Done and unlike most people I like this song and I don't know why? It's just fun to me and I LOVE it!

~ at #35 we have X Ambassodors/Jamie N Commons- Jungle! I love this song because it's fun. "Won't you follow me into the Jungle" I just love it and hope it stays a while.

Hitbound
~ Hits 1 went full bonehead putting a actual country song in hitbound and it is Brantley Gilbert- Bottoms Up. I don't even get this song but it's decent for now.

~ Now there's to songs by this Weird Al Yankovic guy on hitbound? They are called Word Crimes which is a parody to Robin Thicke/T.I./Pharrell- Blurred Lines and the other one is Tacky which I don't get? Can someone give me a review in these songs?

~ my favorite song on hitbound is 1975- Girls I absolutely love it!!!!

~ Can someone tell me why they aired Macklemore and Ryan Lewis/Ray Dalton- Can't hold us at the end of hitbound?

~ T. mills- All I wanna do is on Hitbound which I fine it's just decent for now!

Because you know I'm all about those blurbs
~ I honestly thought that Halsey- Ghost would leave because it got literally no airtime all week...but I guess not.

~ KONGOS- Come with me Now made the most annoying jump ever to #2 even though i like it it's not a #2 song!!!!

~ Sam Smith- Stay with me bad to annoy me by jumping 6 spots to #1... Adrian will be super happy... But I'm not...

~ as you can see my favorite song on the countdown is OneRepublic- Love runs out!!!

~ I'm so happy Ed Sheeran- Sing did not jump to #1...

~ HA HA, Adrian I'm ready isn't done yet!!!!

~ Charli XCX- Boom Clap jumps to #13 could that song be top 10???

~ Justin Timberlake- Is a bad Thing made an ANNOYING jump to #31!!!!

My top 5
1. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (1)
2. The Summer Set- Lightning in a Bottle
3. 5SOS- Amnesia (1 week at #1)
4. Capital Cities- One Minute More
5. Meghan Trainor- All About that Bass

Thanks for reading and my top 45 post should be out either later today or tommorow and the 5,000 Pageview special will be tomorrow!!!! This is Lance and I'm out!!!



53 comments:

  1. They aired it Can't Hold Us because they said it was the #1 song this week one year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Adrian is the only one who hates all about that bass and I think me and lance are the only ones that like we are done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance we have more than 5,000 page views

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lance I'm considering making a blog how do i make a blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. It's very fun!!! What u do is you go to blogger and create blog!

      Delete
  5. What do i type in when i press adress?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Then what do i put. On the title???

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lance I'm guessing your on the west coast of America since it says 1:07 on urs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I just set it like that I live in Georgia.

      Delete
  8. Help me with the blog! And thats getting confusing please change it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just put the top 45 chart out!!

      Delete
    2. What the URL for the blog???

      Delete
    3. You go to add blog and add the blog it's not that hard... Nah just kidding I'll help

      Delete
    4. I dont know how to create a URL addres

      Delete
    5. Why does it say its not available?????

      Delete
    6. Because it has to be original so do this
      Http://hits1weekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com or this
      Http://hits1musicandmore.blogspot.com

      Delete
    7. It's still wasnt available!

      Delete
    8. I just heard Brantley Gilbert-bottoms up it sucks so bad

      Delete
    9. Don't is the worst song ever

      Delete
    10. Do this
      Http://MikeyRossyshits1weekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com

      Delete
    11. Lol do the title and what goes after the 2 slashes have to be different?

      Delete
  9. Pretty pleas with whipped cream and a cherry on top��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No a URL is like this:
      http://hiits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com

      Delete
  10. Why do they not accept emojis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wheres ur 5,000 page view special??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow!!!! And what u do is just type in something like Hits 1 weekend countdown review!!!

      Delete
    2. Thats the title not the URL address

      Delete
  12. Reccomendation the band perry-chainsaw i just randomly picked that song from the billboard hot 100 lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. That songs sect and already 23 comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say that songs decent and 24 comments

      Delete
  14. I mad the blog here is the link
    siriusxmhits1weekendcountdownrearrangement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add that to my other blogs list!!!!! And the special post will be out today and I think most of you will be surprised with how BIG iT is!!!! Stay tuned...

      Delete
    2. It won't let me add your blog or view it???

      Delete
  15. All I've done so far is the color code and I'm doing a poll its with the songs in the countdown its a tournament for the real best song of the countdown only 40 will move on u can vote for multiple songs and all the songs on the countdown right now are in the poll.Lance can u advertise on Adrian's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like tell everyone you have a. Blog and the special is out!

      Delete
    2. Give me the blog link again

      Delete
  16. http://www.siriusxmhits1weekendcountdownrearrangement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Trumpets - Jason Derulo
    Bottoms Up - Brantley Gilbert
    Break Free - Ariana Grande/Zedd
    All I Wanna Do - T. Mills
    Don't - Ed Sheeran
    Love Robbery - Kalin and Myles
    Word Crimes - Weird Al Yankovic
    Tacky - Weird Al Yankovic
    Somebody Loves You - Betty Who
    Girls - The 1975
    Superbad - Jesse McCartney
    Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo
    Cool Kids - Echosmith
    Pills N Potions - Nicki Minaj
    Heaven Knows - The Pretty Reckless

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yo! What is so bad about undressed????!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tacky is a parody of happy

    ReplyDelete