Friday, July 18, 2014

4,000 pageviews

You guys are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G (no really) as of 9:34 Pm we are at 4,004 Pageviews (you know what that means) we are at 4,000 Pageviews!!! That also means we are just at 1,000 Pageviews away from the special post (and I have no idea what that's going to be) but I'll think about it and I'll take suggestions!!! I've been thinking about expanding the WhatUWant countdown bigger, or maybe just making something totally new... But it's to early to talk about that because we are not at 5,000 yet!!! Anyway, thanks to Every A-M-A-Z-I-N-G one of you for 4,000 Pageviews. Also, tommorow the The weekend countdown post (my favorite) will be out and the top 45 chart (my 2nd favorite) may be out!!! The WhatUWant countdown may be out to... Also if you know why Jason deleted his blog can you let me know? I also have weird thought that this weeks countdown is going to be veryyyy weird... Anyway, thanks for 4,000 Pageviews and I'm out!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think Jason Rearick's entire Google Account was deleted. I tried looking him up on Google+ and it says the profile can’t be found. Strange...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that really is strange I wish he and told us he was deleting his blog... Unless it got accidentally deleted.

      Delete
    2. Maybe Remy's dream came true for Jason. Maybe he got hacked.

      Delete