Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Weekend countdown prediction week of July 19th, 2014

Welcome back to another countdown prediction!!! Do I think 5SOS- She Looks So Perfect will stay #1? You'll have to find 
out!
Songs leaving.

Katy Perry- Birthday (#44)

Oh Honey- Be Okay (#32)

Last weeks número uno- 5SOS- She Looks So Perfect
The countdown.
45. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#45)
44. Imagine Dragons- Radioactive (#43)
43. MKTO- Classic (#28) [1 year in the countdown]
42. Sia- Chandelier (#38)
41. Jennifer Lopez- First Love (#35)
40. Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty (#41)
39. Justin Timberlake- Not a Bad Thing (#42)
38. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#26)
37. Capital Cities- One Minute More (debut)
36. Imagine Dragons- Demons (re-entry) {yes this is true}
35. AJR- I'm Ready (#39)
34. John Legend- All Of Me (#13)
33. One direction- You & I (#34)
32. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase Boys (#40)
31. Olly Murs- Dance with me Tonight (#36)
30. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#19)
29. The Summer Set- Lighting in A Bottle (#37)
28. Halsey- Ghost (#29)
27. Fall out Boy- Alone Together (#30)
26. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#33)
25. Chromeo- Jealous (I ain't with it) (#31)
24. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#24)
23. Clean Bandit- Rather be (#27)
22. Bastille- Pompeii (#4)
21. Calvin Harris- Summer (#17)
20. Pharrell- Come get it Bae (#25)
19. Coldplay- A Sky Full of stars (#21)
18. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#23)
17. Rita Ora- I Will never let you Down (#20)
16. Maroon 5- Maps (#18)
15. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#15)
14. KONGOS- Come with me now (#16)
13. Imagine Dragons- On Top of The World (#12)
12. 5SOS- Amnesia (#22)
11. Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (#11) {...}
10. Rixton- Me and my Broken Heart (#14)
9. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#10)
8. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#7)
7. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#5)
6. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#6)
5. Ariana Grande- Problem (#8)
4. Magic!- Rude (#3)
3. Fall out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#9)
2. 5SOS- She looks so Perfect (#1) {4 weeks @ #1}
1. OneRepublic- Love Runs out [1st week @ #1]

Thanks for reading and I'm out!!! Also if you know how good Capital Cities- One minute more is please tell me In the comments!!!




20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Love Runs Out had better hit #1 this weekend. In fact, I trust you with this. After all, you made the at-the-time outrageous prediction of 5SOS' fourth week at #1.
    And, when it comes for One Minute More...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOIe7sU9KAg
    Watch. Now. You won't regret it.
    I hope it has a very successful run not only on Hits 1 but also on mainstream radio.
    But for now, LRO FTW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Love Runs Out is not gonna hit #1. I'll tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why becAuse it didn't go to hitbound.

      Delete
    2. I, for one, would like Love Runs Out to hit #1 for just one week. That would be fine. But, I do have two questions:
      1. What are your statistics?
      2. What is your prediction for #1?

      Delete
    3. It's just that Love runs out is getting so much play time this week and Amnesia is getting more so I think that She looks so perfect will drop and Love runs out will jump to #1..

      Delete
    4. Nice logic, Lance. But, I was asking Adrian. No offense, though...
      Adrian, see the two questions up above...

      Delete
    5. #1 was love runs out and demons re-entered and one minute more debuted and Classic left and radioactive did!

      Delete
  4. Yeah I know I just felt like answering...and I listened to One minute more and... I love it!!!! I hope it does debut because It's got some nice playtime this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have a prediction coming out soon today based on airplay and logic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curlin's Top 45 - Week of July 17, 2014 is out! Will Tiesto/Matthew Koma - Wasted hang on to the top spot for the second week in a row? [SPOILER ALERT: No. It will not.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post is out. We both got Maroon 5 – Maps at #16 and John Legend – All Of Me at #34. Also, Capital Cities – One Minute More is okay in my opinion. And even though it didn't get much AirPlay this week, I feel like Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass will debut soon because it's climbing the iTunes Charts into the teens.

      Delete
    2. Demons has got a lot of airplay this week so I think it will get a re-entry way after it should (like Alone Together)
      -Lance (that's just what I think)

      Delete
  7. (Link to Make The Most Of It video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1nVb5IMvk)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's 6:00! Countdown in 3 hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for giving me the countdown every week it's an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G help!!!!!! :)

      Delete
  9. No problem. :)

    The Weekend Countdown, July 19, 2014:

    Songs leaving:

    Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (#43)
    MKTO - Classic (#28)

    Last Week's #1 Song: 5 Seconds of Summer - She Looks So Perfect
    The Countdown
    45. Neon Trees - Sleeping With A Friend (#45)
    44. Katy Perry - Birthday (#44)
    43. Oh Honey - Be Okay (#32)
    42. Jennifer Lopez - First Love (#35)
    41. Imagine Dragons - Demons (RE-ENTRY)
    40. AJR - I'm Ready (#39)
    39. Capital Cities - One Minute More (DEBUT)
    38. Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing (#42)
    37. Sia - Chandelier (#38)
    36. Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight (#36)
    35. Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty (#41)
    34. One Direction - You & I (#34)
    33. John Legend - All Of Me (#13)
    32. Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars (#21)
    31. Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down (#20)
    30. Halsey - Ghost (#29)
    29. Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys (#40)
    28. Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't With It) (#28)
    27. Fall Out Boy - Alone Together (#27)
    26. Pharrell/Miley Cyrus - Come Get It Bae (#25)
    25. The Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle (#37)
    24. Kim Cesarion - Undressed (#19)
    23. OneRepublic - Counting Stars (#26)
    22. Disclosure/Sam Smith - Latch (#33)
    21. Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better (#24)
    20. 5 Seconds of Summer - Amnesia (#22)
    19. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne - Rather Be (#27)
    18. Maroon 5 - Maps (#18)
    17. Charli XCX - Boom Clap (#23)
    16. Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes (#9)
    15. Calvin Harris - Summer (#17)
    14. Kongos - Come With Me Now (#16)
    13. Tiesto/Matthew Koma - Wasted (#11)
    12. Bastille - Pompeii (#4)
    11. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care (#15)
    10. Rixton - Me And My Broken Heart (#10)
    9. Ariana Grande - Problem (#8)
    8. Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World (#12)
    7. Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong (#7)
    6. Sam Smith - Stay With Me (#10)
    5. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX - Fancy (#5)
    4. 5 Seconds of Summer - She Looks So Perfect (#1)
    3. Magic! - Rude (#3)
    2. Ed Sheeran - Sing (#6)
    1. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (#2) [1st Week At #1]

    Biggest DRRROOOOPPPPP!!!... Of The Week: John Legend - All Of Me (-20)
    Biggest Jump Of The Week: The Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle (+12)

    ReplyDelete