Monday, July 21, 2014

WhatUWant countdown: week of July 19th, 2014

I'm soooo sorry to keep you guys waiting for the WhatUWant countdown for a 2nd week in a row it's just that I have a lot of posts to do throughout the week and I have Summer reading homework so I will try to get this out on Sunday or Monday every week from now on!!! Intro: last week on the countdown Maroon 5- Maps held #1 for a 3rd consecutive week! We also has to re-entrants from Magic!- Rude (#5) and Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#11)!! Will Maps hold #1 again...you voted and now you will find out!

Last weeks #1 song: Maroon 5- Maps
The countdown
15. Lorde- Tennis Court (debut)
14. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#6)
13. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (debut)
12. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase Boys (debut)
11. Tove Lo- Habits (stay high) (#12)
10. KONGOS- Come with me now (debut)
9. Pharrell/Miley Cyrus- Come get it Bae (debut)
8. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#8)
7. Trey Songz- Na Na (debut)
6. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#2)
5. Becky G- Shower (debut) (!!!)
4. T.I./Iggy Azalea- No Mediocre (debut) (hint hint...)
3. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (debut)
2. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (re-enter)
1. 5SOS- Amnesia (#9)

Thanks for reading and the new poll should be out later!!! Or maybe tommorow but anyway I'm out!!!

1 comment: