Saturday, August 23, 2014

Maroon 5 (2) Week of August 23rd, 2014

Well, well this countdown is (once) again terrible for the 4th straight week....before we get to this weeks (not) top 45 here are the songs leaving.

Bastille- Pompeii (#40) (Finally....)

Last weeks número uno: Maroon 5- Maps (2)
The countdown.
45. Calvin Harris- Summer (#43) (geez, just leave already??)
44. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a friend (#42) (WHAT THE ****!)
43. Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (#44) (OH MY GOSH!!!!!)
42. Oh Honey- Be Okay (#45) (huh, a decent song...)
41. Magic!- Rude (#5) (Geez, it was old anyway..)
40. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#29) (Leave now, Please?)
39. Taylor Swift- Shake it off (debut) (Green exists???!!!???)
38. Fall out boy- Alone Together (#34) (another????)
37. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#38) (oh red returns :()
36. John Legend- All Of Me (#41) (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
35. X Ambassodors/Jamie N Commons- Jungle (#31) (!!!!!!)
34. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#37) (WHATTTTT?????)
33. 5 Seconds of Summer- She looks so Perfect (#32) (no!!)
32. T. mills- All I Wanna Do (#39) (A little more green!!!!)
31. Rixton- Me and my Broken Heart (#36) (Serious??)
30. Sia- Chandelier (#30) (NO go ^^^^^^^ (up)!!!)
29. Justin Timberlake- Not a Bad thing (#35) (NOOOOO!!)
28. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#26) (Down more!!!)
27. Madden Brothers- We are done (#25) (UP!!!!!)
26. Kalin & Myles- Love Robbery (#28)
25. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#27)
24. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (#33)
23. 5SOS/Madden Brothers- Amnesia (#21)
22. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#22) (DROPPPPP!!!!!)
21. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#13)
20. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (#24)
19. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#23)
18. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#18)
17. The Summer Set- Lightning in a bottle (#15)
16. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break free (#20) (YESSSSS!!!)
15. Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky Full of Stars (#19) (Okay???)
14. Katy Perry- This is how we do (#16)
13. Imagine Dragons- On top of the world (#9)
12. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#12)
11. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#8)
10. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls chase boys (#17)
9. Rita Ora- I Will never let you down (#14) (WOAH!!)
8. Fall out boy- Young Volcanoes (#7)
7. Meghan Trainor- All About that bass (#10)
6. KONGOS- Come with me now (#11)
5. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#6) (!!!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!!!!)
4. Ariana grande- Problem (#3)
3. OneRepublic- Love runs out (#4)
2. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#2)
1. Maroon 5- Maps (#1) [2 weeks @ #1]

Biggest drop of the week: Magic!- Rude (-35)

Biggest jump of the week: Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (+9)

New entrants
~ The 1 and only entrant this week is Taylor Swift- Shake it off and it's catchy. It'll get old after a while so I know I have to enjoy while it lasts. Welcome :)

Hitbound
~ Okay... So The Vamps hosted hitbound and some TERRIBLE things happened...

~ first off Tove Lo- Habits (stay high) left hitbound which is fine, because that song is old....

~ Becky G- Shower (#18 on ITunes) LEFT hitbound. If The 
Vamps think this is funny (even though they don't read this blog) I am MAD!!!! Hey Becky, get your song on the countdown....

~ So the one time Ella Henderson- Ghost aired this week was when I was in the car and I was so mad!!! But, that song didn't leave hitbound IT SUCKS!!!

~ Here's how hitbound looks this week:

MKTO- American Dream
Bebe Rexha- Can't stop drinking about you
R5- Heart made up on you
Ella Henderson- Ghost
Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang
Mary Lambert- Secrets
Jesse McCartney- Superbad
1975- Girls
The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody to you
Betty Who- Somebody loves you
Rixton- Wait on me
Jason Derulo- Trumpets
Kiesza- Hideaway
Brantley Gilbert- Bottoms up
Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow

Blurb it off, blurb it off
~ Kim Cesarion- Undressed, don't do any higher than this. EVER.

~ The Biggest jump of the week was only up 9....

~ I heard Fifth Harmony- Bo$$ at #13 on the WhatUWant countdown yet it didn't debut anywhere???

~ I also tend to hear Heymous Molly- Life's a beach a lot. I hope it debuts ITS GREAT!!!!

~ Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break free is now the best song on the countdown...

~ This is a little off topic but, whenever I go on my Instagram account all it see is the #ALSIceBucketChallenge but anyway I think it's great that people do this so of you haven't than do it!!!!

~ Is Neon Trees- Sleeping with a friend going to be here forever??? I'm kinda mad now...

~ so, Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong is #34 and won't leave either... But gets no airplay??

~ I don't know why but I get really annoyed with Jenna Marbles the girl that hosts the YouTube top15.

~ Magic!- Rude is #1 on the billboard top 100 and #41 here... That's dumb


1. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free 
2. Meghan Trainor- All About that bass
3. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando
4. Kalin & Myles- Love Robbery
5. Ed Sheeran- Don't

I hope everyone enjoyed the post and has a great day

-Lance



35 comments:

  1. How the freakin' heck did Rude drop gees it's still #1 on Billboard Hot 100 so why did it drop here??????? I don't get it
    and why did you put it in red? I still like that song
    U a hater all of a sudden?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm not it's just kinda old to. E due to all the airplay but no I'm not a "hater"

      Delete
    2. Adriqn, we agree on nothing
      Haven't you noticed...

      Delete
    3. Yeah... But we can still be (blogging) friends

      Delete
    4. Adrian, I've noticed we don't agree on anything either...

      Delete
    5. ANACONdA IS EVEN wORSE THaN CHaNDELIeR OH GOd LANcE IS RIGHT And vote for new poll on my blog

      Delete
    6. Anaconda is good. You're all haters!!!

      Delete
    7. Thanks!! Thank you very much adrian

      Delete
    8. Why does everyone hate Rude nowadays can some one clarify the Rude hatrid for me pleeeeeeease?
      Cuz I still like it
      Even though it's on the threshold of becoming old
      -Remy

      Delete
  2. How could Lightning In A Bottle NOT GET INTO THE TOP 10? That song and Break Free had an IMMENSE amount of airplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't hear Becky G – Shower or Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High) on Hit-Bound this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY did two incredible songs leave Hit-bound?
    Oh yeah and it looks like we need to get rid of a to of trash down in the bottom 5
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. 2 great songs left hitbound. Oh we'll. at least Adrian is happy that Becky G-Shower left hitbound and ok with To e Lo-Habits Stay High left hitbound too. And Becky G-Shower is 19 on iTunes. Not 18. I like all the songs in the Bottom 5 except for Onerepublic-Counting Stars. This is Jack Lambert Signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it must of went down 1 spot to number 19. Sorry Lance I know you must I like that song like me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lance,
    So I was just wondering...
    Is it okay if Ella Henderson performs alongside Kim Cessarion and Nicki Minaj at the I'm Ready be gone party?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmmmmm.... IDk Yeah it's alright even though Ghost SUCKS!! Do you like ghost????

      Delete
    2. BLAND BORING CRAP AS ILL GET OUT
      IT SUCKS MORE THAN ALONE TOGETHER, NotABadThing AND HAPPY ALL TOGETHER!
      But I was thinking they perform an Undressed/Anaconda/Ghost mashup? How does that sound?
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. I would love to see Nicki Minaj perform Anaconda. The song is like, #4 on iTunes.

      Delete
    4. I only brought that up to torture Lance, no we are definitely not getting an Anaconda performance. XD
      -Remy (who wishes she could date Adrian)

      Delete
    5. I think me and Remy get along more than Adrian and Remy????

      Delete
    6. I think we've had I'm Ready be-gone parties already. *cough* Lyric Chains *cough*

      And Lance, you said you had a girl you talk to a lot on Adrian's post.

      REMYxADRIAN <3

      Delete
    7. Oh and yeah her names Caroline we just talk. I'm only 11 so having a G.F. Would be weird...

      Delete
    8. STOP, Adrian's gay so he can't date me
      So I was thinking RemyxTrance as the highest possibility
      Or RemyxMikey
      Or RemyxJack
      -Remy

      Delete
    9. Anonymous August 20, 2014 at 9:02 AM

      RemyxTrance??????
      -Remy (that's also a possibillity)


      3 days later...




      Anonymous August 23, 2014 at 3:30 PM

      ur gettin on mah nervz Trance!
      -Rem



      :/ (or maybe that second one was an imposter... but only maybe.)

      Delete
  8. Feel free to mock me, but…am I the only one who's sad that Pompeii left both the Weekend Countdown and the AT40 this week from #40?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. Number 40 this week on the weekend countdown is Onerepublic-Counting Stars ugh. And this week in the American Top 40 at number 40 is Katy Perry/Juicy J-Dark Horse. Very Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't want to online date with Remy. Pick someone else please. Jack

    ReplyDelete